Reviews for The Perfections of Imperfections
SASWraith chapter 14 . 9/23/2014
Man, I remember reading this fic back in high school. It's the one that got me into this pairing to begin with and the game, coincidentally. Shame that it hasn't been finished, especially since there's only one chapter left, but life's more important, I suppose. Hope everything's well with the author and that he or she will consider giving this fic the stellar finish it deserves.
strawberry milks chapter 14 . 7/17/2014
this story is so raw an emotional and beautiful. i only wish i could write with such amazing emotion one day.
RoxyBlues chapter 11 . 12/19/2012
You do not know how much I am hating on Roxas right now: (
Takara yume chapter 2 . 3/6/2012
nuu poor Sora~ XD so obvious~ XD
Takara yume chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
Aww cute start~!
HaPpY bAcKwArDs chapter 2 . 10/23/2011
Sora: PROPER CONVERSATION IS IRRELEVANT.

Roxas: It has everything to do with nothing, yet nothing to do with everything.

... Wait, wha?
HaPpY bAcKwArDs chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
Don't cry! LOL Great story is great.

._.;
whiskedaway chapter 14 . 4/24/2011
Ohhh this fic is really awesome~

Those have quite the complicated relationship though xD
xNanaki chapter 14 . 3/22/2011
Oh, great fic! Just a question... Are you gonna finish it? ;_;

I dunno, I think the next would be wonderful 3
asmntu chapter 14 . 1/8/2011
Please update soon!
Halluciinate chapter 14 . 1/1/2011
I miss this story :/.
sunniestoner chapter 14 . 11/14/2010
dude. this story is so REAL, and i have been in love with it since you started writing. i can feel everything sora is feeling, and thats the sign of a good writer:) roxas is also very very real, and you made him the most interesting out of all the roxasxsora stories ive ever read! congrats! also, i really think you should have roxas top. why? as we, the readers, are going along this story, we don't understand roxas very well, and he treats sora, well. like shit. so, it would be interesting to see how much he needs sora, and how he unleashes his bottled up emotions and feelings for ol' sor sor:) imagine. hot, right? roxas just HAS to top. its hot. please update soon! im dying:( also, yeah, you should add another fun chappie:) but NEVER in roxas' pov, maybe a paragraph or thought, just so we can see inside his mind a little, but not too much! it would ruin the image of him for, and im sure a lot of other people. i like not knowing whats going on in that crazy head of his, it makes the story stick like a leech to me! seriously. best story of these two that i have EVER read. keep it up! p.s. remember... roxas...top:)
MentallyOblivious chapter 14 . 8/11/2010
omggggggg that was so fucking adorable! ughg i was smiling the whole time! argh i wish books were real lol
TheShadows2523 chapter 14 . 7/13/2010
...DAYM. DAAYYYYM. This.. all of this... has been amazing thus far o. I love the realism of it, that its not rushed like the many other fanfics out there. I want.. no need, more o.o Please fed m new addiction to your story xD
Kagzii chapter 14 . 7/13/2010
Finally!

God I thot this day would never come

There just so cute for each other

Total polor opposite.