Reviews for Psychiatry
Aerobesk chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
Thank you so much for this. You are a deity, and this is my new favorite AU.
AGB chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
I adore your National Treasure stories! There really needs to be more Ben/Riley fluff out there and you capture it so well. The only thing that struck me as odd was that Ben was a psychiatrist. Riley needs meds? I realize that psychiatrists are able to simply analyze the patient as well, but one of the main differences between them and psychologists is that they are licensed to prescribe medication. It's not a big deal-it was just funny to wonder about what meds Riley is on and why. Great job!
unusedaccount1177 chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Okay. You got me. I loved it. Loved the AU world you put them in. Well written and very enjoyable. Thanks for the good read. Keep writing.
minlin chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
Eeeee! Cuteness!
Nefarious61 chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Because I have a really bad habit of skipping Author's Notes, I didn't know this was AU until I realized the psychiatrist was Ben. I'm kind of glad, though, because it was a good surprise.
onewhowatches chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
-flails-

you just don't know when to stop. it's like you've got a manual that details just how to make the little fangirl inside my head worship you for the rest of her life.

squee?

signed,

onewhowatches :3
Gabriel chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
I actually happen to really love your AU fics... You're quite good at it D
Renn chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Wow. Even your AU Ben/Riley are awesome. I'm such a big fan of yours! lol
FairCritic chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
I'm confused. Is Riley the patient? And who's the psychiatrist? Well written, otherwise.
fammy chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Omg aw! So cute!
Rinoku chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
I...am...braindead...

I liked the psychologic feeling it had.

But was the 'victim' Riley?

And the psychiatrist Ben. Or what?

Now I totally feel like a zombie. No brain... Bo
sweetishfish chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
Yay! Fun story, sweet and surprising ending!
BandGeek58407 chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
Aw, cute! This was nice AU; sometimes it can just be a little weird. Loved the surprise ending! :)