Reviews for Rapture
Guest chapter 2 . 8/1/2013
I've always loved this:-)
x Euphoria chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
This is like so beautiful. I feel like it's a perfect ending to a wonderful love story but I only read the end x_x Sigh i don't think i can ever get enough for your stuff :D
Charfire chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Just the right amount of tantalizing detail that leaves room for the imagination to explore further. It's also a nice surprise to see Vincent taking the initiative this time, while Tifa holds back, waiting.
kyuutsu chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Omg that had be holding in my breath! That was amazing!
sakR9 chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
I can't believe I haven't reviewed this? I can never remember.

But this was wonderful. Everything leading up to the kiss was fantastic and o

m

geee

You kept us in suspense and then FINALLY they kissed... haha!

What a steamer

amazing.
NineShadows chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Goodness! I know I'd read this a while ago, and I could have sworn i'd left a review. Anyway, at the time, I was feeling quite morose, away from home and drowning in medical books. Your story made me recall a thousand similar discussions I had with my hubby over the years. I started bawling like a jilted teenager, and I desperately wanted to give it another go.

I found the story very honest and sweet. I particularly loved their personalities (non-mopey, assertive Vincent FTW!). I know I had far more constructive and eloquent things to say the first time I read it. I offer my apologies, but I am currently sitting in the hospital cafeteria on my mobile on my 18th hour of a 30hr shift, and I'm about as coherent as my last cup of coffee. Suffice it to say that I found renewed hope for the VincentxTifa romance in your story and I will do my best to read and review the rest of your stuff.

-Nine
artisteri chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
This was beautiful. It felt very personal to the characters, you expressed the emotions perfectly. It's so sweet, and wonderful. I love those two and you've more than done them justice :) Love it!
Lett chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
What a gem! I'm going through your VinTi fics at my leisure and this one is absolutely beautiful.

It's like one of those moments that you reach when you just let go of yourself (and all the things you've been holding on to so long) and let someone else catch you. I guess that's whow it is to really fall in love. Rapture.

Wonderful, wonderful writing. This is indeed a story for the hopeless romantics. :)
gunitatsuhiko chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
*pant pant* oh my god you know how to create intensity lol. I held my breath too.

I would LOVE to see more of/like this.

*fans self* wow.
LiamJJohnson chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
Jessica,

(I'm not sure if this review will make you feel enamored, frustrated, both or neither, but I decided to make a long story short:)

One word: Fabulous.

lv x Liam
Ski October chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
I remember this!

I cannot believe I didn't review it!

How blasphemous!

Lovely work here, darling.

I think it's very sweet.

Cloud couldn't pull this off.
misfire chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
i've been away from fandom for a while. especially vincent and tifa.

you have a great little piece here. the imagery and the affection that both characters show for one another. i'm not good with reviews, because i don't know exactly how to describe my thoughts into words.

i've been away from this fandom for years...and thankfully i was able to find this gem of a tale.

please, whenever you come up with another concept for these two. i'll be checking it out.
BalambsAngel chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
This was beautiful!
Shtit chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
I love all your stories but this might be my favorite. I am a hopeless romantic and reading this story really hits me. I love the poetic, passionate, earth-shattering kiss of two people who love each other, especially the first monumental kiss. Extremely well written, I enjoyed this so much. Don't get me wrong, I like lustful scenarios like in "A Weird Kind of Thank You" but in relationships, I like the emotional/love connection more than the purely physical part of it. I will have to make all my future girlfriends/wife read this story so they can know what I'm after, haha. Thank you for this story, my favorite of yours so far. Look forward to any others like it.
Freya the Dark chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
This story was so beautiful, it took my breath away. Amazingly well done, I commend you! Keep up the amazing work, and please write more soon!