Reviews for HouseCameron: Take My Pain
nina-house chapter 14 . 4/3/2010
yay update! great chapter, love the house/wilson interaction... update again soon?
AllyCameron chapter 14 . 4/3/2010
Oh yes, an update! It's good to read a new chapter early in the morning :-) And even better because it was a great chapter!
KittyX1981 chapter 14 . 4/3/2010
very sweet chapter

hope you update soon
jpoeling chapter 14 . 4/2/2010
good chapter and always had the ides that when in a relationship House acts more like a person to that person, but only to her..
nina-house chapter 13 . 4/2/2010
WOW - i've read all through the story in one go, it was THAT good. this is seriously amazing - you haven't updated in ages, but PLEASE PLEASE do you think you could? :)
nina-house chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
this is amazing! can't wait to read more
best thing ive ever read chapter 13 . 12/27/2009
i actually really loved that story. well done!
Limaccia chapter 13 . 10/29/2009
Nice.

"Love Actually" - Very odd, off-beat. Incredible cast though.
Sweetness chapter 13 . 10/25/2009
One Word: Fabulous
rh chapter 13 . 10/25/2009
omg i just read almost all of the chapters in this sequence and i loved the whole concept! i mean i always wanted cameron and house together, and cameron getting raped? who would've thought to throw that in?

I did think the whole cuddy screaming "CAMERON" when cameron was screaming hysterically was a little harsh

and house got a little too mushy and soft for me towards the end- after all the house i know and love is the sarcastic rude jerk :)

but otherwise really great writing.

Thanks i enjoyed!
ShipperCrazed - FanFicCrazy chapter 13 . 10/25/2009
Nice to get an update on this story again! Cute chapter full of fluff. Please update again soon. I've missed your updates.
ILoveHLaurie chapter 13 . 10/25/2009
Aww that was so cute! I loved the little foot wars

Can't wait for more, if there is any that is! :)

Have a good vacation!

x
AllyCameron chapter 13 . 10/25/2009
Great chapter! And the perfect amount of fluff to be cute and still have House being all House *g*
KittyX1981 chapter 13 . 10/25/2009
nice fic for a nice morning

thank you!
lovefanfic55 chapter 13 . 10/24/2009
cute chapter of House and Cameron...playing footies and bantering...great how their defences are coming down...can't wait for more...
122 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »