Reviews for HouseCameron: Take My Pain
House-Lover chapter 12 . 10/23/2009
yay love this story too! you are such a good writer, please please update, i need more house/cam love! i also really like the way you have written everyone - v. realistic, i believe it. Update! :P
KittyX1981 chapter 12 . 10/20/2009
very nice
ILoveHLaurie chapter 12 . 10/19/2009
Aww, I loved that chappy - even though there was a mind boggling gap! :O

But, it was worth the wait - its good to see Cameron happy with him.

x
AllyCameron chapter 12 . 10/19/2009
Wonderful chapter! It's great to see you're back!
LillyHalliwell chapter 12 . 10/19/2009
Continue please? This is awesome so far!
jojobevco chapter 11 . 10/5/2009
Good Story
ShipperCrazed - FanFicCrazy chapter 11 . 7/2/2009
Wow! Holy Hell! I think my ovaries just exploded! That was HOT as Hell and sexy as sin! MORE, MORE, MORE, of that please. Seriously,...like 100 more chapters just like that one!
ILoveHLaurie chapter 11 . 7/2/2009
Wow. What a fabulous chapter. It was everything I've been waiting for - those sweet tender moments, and then that hot sex which was obviously more than just sex.

Beautiful. I cannot wait until the next chapter!

KristenJ350 chapter 11 . 7/2/2009
Holy hell that was hot! I love how sweet House was to her. Beautiful!
KittyX1981 chapter 11 . 7/2/2009
i like it
AllyCameron chapter 11 . 7/2/2009
Although I'm not sure Cameron would be ready to sleep with him so soon after being raped (but hey, this is still fiction, so why not :)), the chapter was so sweet, House cares so much for her!
Voice of Reason chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
Bad grammar in the summary is a pet peeve of mine. In general I won't read the story if the author can't be bothered to use proper grammar or spelling in the summary. "Get raped" is not right. "Got raped" would be more grammatically correct but is a poor word choice. "Was raped" would be best.
anniiie chapter 11 . 7/1/2009
hi

i like your story,

but i dont think so that when someone is raped that she slept with another man one week later or so
SassyRaydorGirl chapter 11 . 7/1/2009
That was bloody good, can't wait for the next chapterx
little miss michelle chapter 11 . 7/1/2009
yay I'm so glad house admitted how he felt. it was a really good chapter! very sweet!
122 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »