Reviews for Invincible
Shade of the Ace chapter 4 . 5/13/2009
Whoa! Changes are afoot! Update soon, da?

Later
BlueWhitney chapter 4 . 4/30/2009
Hey, I love where this is going so far. :) That was me who remarked that Megan reminded me of Eden McCain, btw. I read a Gabden fic once that I LOVED, and they've been one of my favorite (though rare) pairings ever since.

That's so funny about the shattering power being in the show. I thought of that guy when Megan's power was revealed. But hey, at least it sort of confirmed the power, as opposed to what the show has been doing to my fic plans lately (i.e. shooting them all to hell). I had already prewritten a chapter for my fic where Claire and Sylar got totally wasted . . . Damn it, I say.

But, anyway, yeah, really enjoying it so far! I'm excited that it's even a little more mixed in with canon right now, what with Sylar having teamed up with Danko and all. Things are getting interesting. :)
Silver124 chapter 4 . 4/30/2009
Good other chapter, if i haven't already said it (i forgot if i already reviewed it) anyway, its good

Ur Friend

Silver
LadyBlondeMary chapter 4 . 4/29/2009
More More More!
Shade of the Ace chapter 3 . 4/16/2009
Amazing story! Seriously keep writing!

Update soon.

Later
LadyBlondeMary chapter 3 . 4/14/2009
Interesting interestin interesting!
Silverdust6 chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
plz wirte more on your sylar story, it is so cool
Amaterasu-Black Flame chapter 2 . 4/8/2009
Great story please update soon
LadyBlondeMary chapter 2 . 4/2/2009
I like it! The more I read it the more I like it!
RandiReckless chapter 2 . 3/30/2009
OMG! this story is awesome, please right more, and soon, it is, like, so totally cool.

You're Friend,

Silverdust124
Koochielala chapter 2 . 3/29/2009
I really love this story. I usually detest any stories with OCs, because they are never well written, but this one is. Megan's character is very believable and has a good personality. I'm enjoying the moments between her and Gabe and the canon characters are written personally. Now if you could maybe get Luke killed, I'd be completely grateful ;]
LadyBlondeMary chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
I love this story too!

I Hope that you will have lot of time to write chapters over chapters of your stories,... mostly because if I don't read soon if Eve's son will be saved I'm gonna cry...
BlueWhitney chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
Really interesting so far! I have a weird fondness for Sylar stories with Luke in them, anyway. :)

Is it too dumb of me that for the briefest moment when I read the physical description of the OC woman, I hoped it was somehow Eden McCain come back from the dead? Lol, oh well, I'm liking Megan. She's got personality.
ethargh chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
I was ready to start cringing when the features of the OC were described, but I found the banter between the three to be quite enjoyable.