Reviews for Pushpins and Poetry
AssassinAuthor chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
Damn. You blew me away. That was beautiful.
Pain Girl chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
Aw,that was sooo cute!*favs*There need to be more Meggie/Dustfinger only 31 and I would write them if I had a computer.

XxPain GirlxX
OceanFire9 chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Aw, this was fantastic! Love this pairing, it was a great one-shot.
Alexa Twitch chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
I don't know how many times I've read this. I absolutely love it.
Crazed-Authoress chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
Aw, this was adorable...who just doesn't completely adore Dustfinger? There's just not enough love for him and Meggie...anyways, wonderful piece!
MisticStar chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Cool story,I can't write half as good as that.

MisticStar
xCharlie-Groupiex chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Adorable, deep, and really well written. Great job on this! *faves* At last, a DustfingerxMeggie romance fic with no drama :)

xox Sacha
Cella72 chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
Wow! I know nothing about inkheart, meggie, or dustfinger... call me clueless, but no longer. Because of this ff, i shall start my research... )

Awesome writing.
Nindae chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
Wow! This is your first fic? I'm impressed. Really, this is great, plez write more?
I Keep Goldfish In My Bra chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
Okay, you so need to write more of this! Seriously, this is the only good DustfingerMeggie story out there! PLEASE WRITE MORE.
As-Long-As-I'm-Around chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
Hey. Wonderful story. I hope you write more soon! I'm pretty sure a lot of us would love that.
Spock'sGirl57 chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
XD Love this!
AlinaLotus chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
Wow, this is great! I love your ideas. As soon as I'm done working (stupid employment getting in the way of fanfiction! ;) ) I plan on reading much more of this. Very well done.
Snape's Opera Rose chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
This is an amazing story! I hope you write more soon so I can read it and love it. hehe. :D
fezes-are-cool chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
I LOVE IT! it was a bit confusing at first, i had to read it twice, but it is fantastic and i hope that you write more and update soon!