Reviews for Sonnet
Skyrere chapter 2 . 7/5/2012
Your words are pure magic... I was transported.
I love seeing things from Kakashi's point of view.
It really feels like what I imagined him to be like.
I implore you to return to this wonderful piece of work.
Skyrere chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Wow.
Your command of words is almost magical. The first chapter has me in tears.
It is sad to see it languish so long without your attention.
I would offer you bribes if I thought it would bring you back to this work.
croquant chapter 2 . 10/2/2010
Intriguing premise even though I'm not exactly sure as to what it is, yet. Solid writing as usual. Lovely earlier KakaSaku works, I hadn't reviewed them, wanting to first read all of your fics to compare. Your writing in By the Book is exceptionally fluid and sexy, of course! I found Paradigm Shift to be very well executed with your attention to details about her childhood, and memorable lines like the "isosceles triangle" of her family. Not to mention unique.

"Sonnet" has great potential, and I see it's been a year since you've last updated. I'm eager for your next installment here, but I do understand the sad yet inevitable intrusion of RL. So if you have time, please continue writing! Thanks for posting up all your fic on FF!

MCC chapter 2 . 3/5/2010
Please do not abandon this fic, and update soon!

Thanx
Kaji no Yume chapter 2 . 2/27/2010
Thank you for this lovely piece of work. It's nice to find the occasional story that actually has substance and engages the reader with more than the possibility of smut. (Don't get me wrong, I'm a fan of smut, but I love an intriguing plot even more.) I hope to see more updates to this tale! Thank you again!
CelestialCircumference chapter 2 . 1/29/2010
Again portia ... absolutely wonderful

no wonder I felt so intimidated to post anything -.-'

You really should give yourself more credit

I am in total love with this story already

-Denilmo
Tears I Cry chapter 2 . 1/13/2010
loved this story to death. the immense detail and depiction of emotion is amazing. I can't wait for the next installment.
KenzoTheGreat chapter 2 . 11/30/2009
This story is pretty amazing so far. I look forward to seeing what you have in store, especially since I am an avid fan of this pairing.

AD
Rishtalak chapter 2 . 8/28/2009
Dropping us right into the action is quite the devious way to make the reader interested. Can't wait to see what happens next!
carry.on.wayward.cas chapter 2 . 8/24/2009
This is fascinating. Unlike anything else KakaSaku I've read. I'm inexplicably drawn in and hooked on this. I'll definitely be along for the ride.
Logical-Lust chapter 2 . 8/24/2009
This is a beautifuly writen story. You have quite a talent :)

I hope you update soon!
Prescripto13 chapter 2 . 8/23/2009
I've read the two chapters that you've posted so far. Excellently written. I look forward to what you have planned.
MikaSamu chapter 2 . 8/23/2009
The first chapter was lovely, and painfully true to those of us who've moved from protected child to careful guardian of our parents' last days. The second chapter unveils an intriguing mystery, with suspense skillfully intertwined with hints of emotion and descriptions that put the reader fully into the story. Wonderfully written, I eagerly look forward to more.
roxnroll chapter 2 . 8/22/2009
Obviously, very beautifully written. Such wonderful detail too. I look forward to the next one.

Rox
Zelha chapter 2 . 8/22/2009
Wow. I loved it. I hurt for Sakura's wounds. Is this a mission? Your Kakashi is simply lovely, so concerned, yet still trying to detach himself from her. Hahaha, poor guy is fighting a lost battle. ;)

Lovely installment, honey! I'm definitely looking forward to more!