Reviews for Here Please
X.summergrey.X chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
i found this sweet.
MicroBeat chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
The way you write is simply addicting to read! I loved this so much, the interaction between Kakashi and Sakura is beyond adorable 3 job well done!
Xyra Kaze chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
I liked it a lot!
librastar chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Kawaii! That was quite an original plot line and it written with just the right amount of fluff. Thanks for writing this!
Nini the Kakashi Obsessed chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
Another adorable KakaSaku piece :)

While I liked it and thought it was incredibly cute, I'm kind of hard to please with KakaSaku because I look for them to be completely in character. I can't tell you why but this seemed just a little off with me... but I still really enjoyed it.

The details of his kisses were good, I almost felt it with Sakura. (Not to sound like a pervert...)

Great job!

- Nini
RosRua chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
I'm sailing after reading this. I think Kakashi affected me too...

You are so good at oneshots! Well, heck, at writing in general. This one's a gem.
scarecrow15 chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
very cute and well written!
Mass Romantic chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
This was fantastic. I was grinning like an idiot the entire time I was reading it. Also, I'm totally planning on adopting this method.
rezmutt chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
lol i love it. it is sensual but all they are doing is kissing.
Malchiah chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
Oh, I loved this! Thank you for sharing!
Whiteblossem chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
:) I loved it,

a shame it had to end so soon.

Although that's often just the charm of it ;)

a little piece of happiness :) at least, that's what it felt to me :)
Prescripto13 chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
This makes me blush, lol. Good work!
Kaze and Kiba chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
Cute story. The only thing that made me pause is you don't give Sakura's age or hint that she's older at the beginning. Since she started out so young with her teacher it needs to be there in the story because it can take an exciting moment and make it sort of creepy if you think of her being like 12-16. Sorry about that, it was a great little oneshot though, you do good work. Keep writing. Thanks for your hard work.
A chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
Sweet but not quite natural.
Polariss chapter 1 . 7/13/2009