Reviews for The Table
bilaterus chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Well this is certainly something different, and an interesting take on Phineas's history! In general it's technically and engagingly written. Favorited.
taking it easy chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Good story. luv the ending _
GothGirl.and.GhostBoy chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
This is an amazing story, even though it was only one chapter. I really did love it! Now, where did you get your creativity? :) You and Phineas are almost exactly alike!
Boolia chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
Great story! Who knew that a table is the one that started Phinea's creative mind! Nice job!
phinanie chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
hmm maybe i should spend more time under a table too
Jessicupcake chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
Cute. I could imagine this perfectly.

:D
simply-dazzling001 chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Cute story! I love the idea of Phineas's creativity starting with a table; very original. Well done!
Lovelorn Lindsey chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
I love this cartoon, it's so cute. It's insane how simple things are to some people, while to others, it's on a much grander scale.

Very creative. Bravo, luv.
icemaiden-darkangel chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
maddie chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
i should seriously get an account on here so i don't have to keep commenting as an anonymous viewer. anywho...

i never would have thought that phineas got his creativity from a table! really great work! love your stories, they always make me smile!
Second daughter of Eve chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
It's a lovely mixture of randomness and sanity, two things ,that in my brain, usally don't go together. But in this, it works.

Eve
Tall T chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
A very neat and well-written, little story; And it makes sense, too.
Kara chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
hey again. i saw that u put another story up. man this story is awsome! i think i'll run out of charictors- i mean charactors- i mean characters. so, as i was saying, isabella is cool! but, can u do me a favor? kan you make more storys about doofenshmirtz and perry? i like your storys. they are cool and i