Reviews for Hunters and Prey
lazybum89 chapter 5 . 3/16
Fantastic!
unutterably stupid chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
Oh my ... never happen Morgan, you have better things to do than go chasing Winchesters. Nice!
Fi Suki Saki chapter 5 . 4/11/2013
Actually, I just like the chapter 1 and 2! XDD

Sorry, no offense...

But this is quite good... Nice one!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Wonderful! _ Thanks!
shadow visor chapter 2 . 2/28/2013
that threw me for a loop! I had absolutely no idea what was going on for a moment. and then its been ages in the future! gah! enjoyed it a lot though
shadow visor chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
utterly love. Its so true that dean can easily connect with any kid way easier than little sammy ever could. Love that bout him. Really like this storyIf you write some more that could be awesome hehe. am going to read the next chap. Chiaos
StarCatcher37 chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Awesome :) And I'm glad it was outsider perspective of the Winchesters but didn't too heavily rely on the Criminal Minds characters' backstories (as I haven't watched it yet xD) Absolutely loved it.
Silvermoon of Forestclan chapter 5 . 1/12/2013
I like this little series.
Monki-Neko chapter 5 . 1/9/2013
amazing!
The Queen of Confusion chapter 5 . 8/24/2012
Great story!
BranchSuper chapter 5 . 8/6/2012
Very good story!
Swallow in the Cloud chapter 5 . 6/7/2012
Absolutely love it. I'm glad for the inclusion of the Ben and Dean's father-son relationship. And dean using his hunts as muses for his sculping is adorable. Love the story though sad about dean's injuries and Bobby's and Lisa's deaths.
simys chapter 5 . 6/1/2012
God that's so funny _
Madd Aless chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Loving your work as usual. I actually save a copy of your 'little brothers club' to my computer and retread it when I need a really good chuckle Keep up the good work. Would you mind if I tried a sequel to Your 'little brothers '?
LoveIsMoreThanDesire chapter 5 . 12/11/2011
Heyyyyyyyy can you right more on this I am really enjoying it/ :)