Reviews for Allusions
abelard chapter 19 . 7/12/2009
Great chapter! I love the way C. is always thinking about B., always always always from the time they were freshmen (or whenever the second half is set) onwards. I love your insight into his brain, you have an amazing, spectacular talent for writing from his pov. Which I love, partly b/c I feel like I just personally get B.'s pov better, so I really really appreciate your giving us his side of things. And one thing I *loved* was at the end when C. is noticing B.'s adorable fall stockings and her admirable headband and her worshipped dress. It's like their destiny was written in the stars - and in their thoughts - so much earlier than was apparent. Great!
Lobke chapter 18 . 7/10/2009
You. are. awesome.

I love this chapter so much. The first and second part.

I just adore how you made Chuck care way to much for his own good in the first part, how you made him kind off a stalker, but not really because it is Chuck Bass and he'd never be a stalker. And I really, really like how Georgie is totally seeing everyting. I love Georgie :)

Great chapter, didn't expect anything else :P
jess chapter 18 . 7/9/2009
LOVED the wee end bit! So funny
BSlover1812 chapter 18 . 7/8/2009
oh, i love this story! it has to be one of my favorites! update soon!
Sheri.808 chapter 18 . 7/7/2009
Haha, I love this story!

This was awesome:

"No way would she ever be more than mere acquaintances with Chuck. No way would she have a secret affair with him or dance with him at his father’s wedding. And he definitely wouldn’t sabotage the ballots at Prom just so she’d win. She was certain he wouldn’t show up from Europe, either, a week after graduation to tell her that he loved her. No. That was impossible. She was sure of it."

PLease update soon(:
BimboBoop chapter 18 . 7/7/2009
Once again, excellent writing. Especially loved the first one, with the strippers all turning out to be brunettes. Definitely calculated to drive Chuck crazy. And loved that he rushed home in time to see Blair reclaim her throne. You just know he would find that such a turn on.

Yes, I've always wondered how Georgina would have reacted to the news about Chuck and Blair if that Snow White conversation had been allowed to finish. You know she'd be pissed if she found out her arch-rival and the girl she'd dismissed as a naive virgin was the one to capture the heart of the infamous playboy and convince him to settle down.
abelard chapter 18 . 7/6/2009
This chapter is to die for. I just love everything about it. The second story (Snow White) confused me for a second, but then it all fell into place. 8th grade flashback, yah! Awesome! I love G.'s line: "No, you'll never be just friends." Just that exchange alone makes me yearn to see B. and G. as roommies next season. You're a genius, keep writing!
abelard chapter 17 . 7/2/2009
This chapter was so sad, but so beautifully written! I love this series of little glimpses you're giving us!
jenkins chapter 17 . 7/1/2009
I love this story.

I wish some of these things had actually happened in the show.

:D

Keep Writing
poptart chapter 16 . 6/30/2009
this is really good.

Write fast cause i cant wait :)
jen chapter 16 . 6/30/2009
I love it!

its out of this world!

plz plz plz keep on, omg i cant wait!
van chapter 9 . 6/29/2009
AM LOVING IT SO FAR!

AMZING! INCREDIBLE!

thank you so much!

ps. cant wait for moer! ;)
BimboBoop chapter 16 . 6/29/2009
This may be the best chapter yet. I especially like the chapters that fill in episodes where we don't actually get any CB action. Eric and Chuck's scene was great; I'd have loved something like that on the show, to let us see that Chuck was struggling with not having Blair, rather than having his declaration of continuing love for her somewhat come out of nowhere in the season finale. Love jealous Chuck trying to keep guys away from Blair! Hope we get to see more of that in season three.

And the final conversation between Blair and Serena was wonderful, you captured their characters to perfection. Loved that Blair somewhat excused Chuck's blogging as a 'crime of passion', the type she herself was often prey to. And the hint of her running in to Chuck without actually saying what went on between them just had my imagination running wild. Can't wait to read the next chapter!
Lobke chapter 16 . 6/29/2009
Okay, this so isn't healthy anymore. You sure your not secretly a writer of the show or something? Cause, really, this is exactly what could have happened. It's so Chuck and Blair and all the others are so well in caracter too!

I don't know how to give you a better compliment than that. This is, without doubt, my favourite story. I just love what you're doing and your writing is so amazing. And everytime I just can't wait for you to add another part.

It's can't of pathatic really, but it's true. :)

So, please, please, please update ASAP. I'll adore you even more when you do so :P

(And you definiatly want that. Uhu :'))
abelard chapter 16 . 6/29/2009
Awesome! Do we get to find out what happened when Blair went over?
503 | « Prev Page 1 .. 18 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 .. Last Next »