Reviews for Allusions
jenkins chapter 17 . 7/1/2009
I love this story.

I wish some of these things had actually happened in the show.

:D

Keep Writing
poptart chapter 16 . 6/30/2009
this is really good.

Write fast cause i cant wait :)
jen chapter 16 . 6/30/2009
I love it!

its out of this world!

plz plz plz keep on, omg i cant wait!
van chapter 9 . 6/29/2009
AM LOVING IT SO FAR!

AMZING! INCREDIBLE!

thank you so much!

ps. cant wait for moer! ;)
BimboBoop chapter 16 . 6/29/2009
This may be the best chapter yet. I especially like the chapters that fill in episodes where we don't actually get any CB action. Eric and Chuck's scene was great; I'd have loved something like that on the show, to let us see that Chuck was struggling with not having Blair, rather than having his declaration of continuing love for her somewhat come out of nowhere in the season finale. Love jealous Chuck trying to keep guys away from Blair! Hope we get to see more of that in season three.

And the final conversation between Blair and Serena was wonderful, you captured their characters to perfection. Loved that Blair somewhat excused Chuck's blogging as a 'crime of passion', the type she herself was often prey to. And the hint of her running in to Chuck without actually saying what went on between them just had my imagination running wild. Can't wait to read the next chapter!
Lobke chapter 16 . 6/29/2009
Okay, this so isn't healthy anymore. You sure your not secretly a writer of the show or something? Cause, really, this is exactly what could have happened. It's so Chuck and Blair and all the others are so well in caracter too!

I don't know how to give you a better compliment than that. This is, without doubt, my favourite story. I just love what you're doing and your writing is so amazing. And everytime I just can't wait for you to add another part.

It's can't of pathatic really, but it's true. :)

So, please, please, please update ASAP. I'll adore you even more when you do so :P

(And you definiatly want that. Uhu :'))
abelard chapter 16 . 6/29/2009
Awesome! Do we get to find out what happened when Blair went over?
kissingintherainx chapter 15 . 6/18/2009
The first scene was perfect. Chuck cared about Blair, which is what Nate never really did. At least not when he was dating her, and never in a romantic light. I loved it though, because those two do care about each other.

As for the second scene, I was laughing the whole time. Eric is the perfect younger brother and the phone conversation was hilarious just hearing what Serena was saying. Wonderful job!
addicted2chair3 chapter 15 . 6/18/2009
I just found this story and read all the chapters in one sitting! This is without a doubt my favorite gossip girl fanfic EVER. I adore it! You are very good at making all the characters and situations realistic and true to the show. I've always wondered what happened between the scenes we see on TV and I love to imagine what you wrote is true! I hope you keep this up for every episode! 5 stars!
BimboBoop chapter 15 . 6/18/2009
I adored the overheard conversation, hilarious but also beautiful insight into the romance of the secret affair, my fave period of the CB relationship, wish we'd seen more of it. Genius.
abelard chapter 15 . 6/17/2009
This chapter is *so* good, omg. I love this story so much, your writing of C&B is moving and hot and sweet and...I could go on all day! I also love E. eavesdropping on S. on the phone, that *is* just like a kid brother !
00JLO chapter 14 . 6/15/2009
Good continuation of fic.
cb4e chapter 14 . 6/14/2009
I love this "she decided to take the high road ... denial" or something to that effect. Very Blair.
kissingintherainx chapter 14 . 6/14/2009
I loved the second part of this, because it was so completely Blair. You really nailed her character because it's completely true about her denial for everything. I love this story and how you create little stories from dialogue in the episodes. Keep up the amazing work.
blue.skies.2010 chapter 14 . 6/14/2009
God. You are so so so good at these, and I love reading them and I can't wait for more of your updates! These are just...ah, awesome.
495 | « Prev Page 1 .. 18 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 .. Last Next »