Reviews for Allusions
thealluretodarkness chapter 36 . 12/29/2014
I loved segments 2 and 3 the best. Loved how in segment 2 you showed the contrast between Blair's jealousy and anger towards what Chuck had done. But also even if they deny it, they still have a growing attraction towards each other.

I also really enjoyed seeing what Nate's view on Chuck and Blair's relationship in segment 3 with his own two eyes
How he could see how happy they are, and how perfect for each other they are. Also kind of loved seeing Chuck being a complete gentlemen. Shows how deep there feelings for each other are. And seeing them completing in bliss before the hrkipad fiasco was great to read. Loved seeing Nate get an eyeful of Chuck and Blair because he forgot his phone.
thealluretodarkness chapter 35 . 12/16/2014
Really loved this installment. Loved Chuck's attempt to make Blair jealous, using a maxim cover as his "date" and how it seemed to work, and of course his determination to win back Blair. Chuck Bass always fights for what he wants, and Blair is no exception. Loved how at the end he said she was Always better. Because unlike the maxim covers, there is a connection between him and Blair.

I also really liked the last segment. Seeing Chuck and Blair in public, with Nate present was interesting. And Chuck giving Nate subtle hints about what they've done, without revealing it was him and Blair. But of course Nate would be too oblivious to realize him meaning. He sees Blair in a completely different way then the real Blair, the part of herself she only shows Chuck. It really shows Chuck how he knows her better than anyone. I also liked their limo ride home.
thealluretodarkness chapter 34 . 12/15/2014
The White Castle segment had me laughing in a good way, because I could totally see that happening. Him being hung up on Blair, so hiring hookers, so that he could call them Blair. On my mind it's his attempt of getting over Blair, but failing miserably. It aviso makes sense he would create a secret establishment behind White Castle.

I also loved the last segment. Chuck getting more smashed on his birthday, to the point he says and does something he regrets is canon in my mind. It's his way of dealing with his guilt over his mother's death. And the fact he cofided with Blair on this information and she confided with Chuck oh l on her issues with Nate, Serena and her family really shows how deep their bond is even before it became romantic. That's x one thing I love about them in your fics, is that bonds always been there.
thealluretodarkness chapter 33 . 12/15/2014
This was really good. I actually liked the 2nd segment the best out of all 3. I like how protective Blair can be to those she deems worthy of calling her friend. And the invention of the Nairtini to get revenge was a classic Blair Waldorf takedown. I also liked seeing Chuck get protective towards Blair at the end, and when he jumped to the conclusion they were dating was interesting. I also like the foreshadowing you used to Victrola and cotillion.

I also really enjoyed your first segment. I likes seeing the dating law be invoked for Blair and Chuck, I always wondered how it could have played out of CB got themselves into that scenario. Even though Blair said it was because of the laws, it seemed like a bit of jealousy too. I love it!
thealluretodarkness chapter 32 . 12/13/2014
Loved your last segment. I think it was perfectly IC. I mean I think Blair KBE l knew it was Chuck she was kissing, she just didn't want to admit it because of the hury over the summer. So, she pretendes it was Marcus, to ease her heart. But her body new better. And you captured that well. From the mood, to the electricity that flows between them when they have contact with each other, or are in close proximity within each other.
thealluretodarkness chapter 31 . 12/13/2014
This chapter was very good. And honestly, I'm not getting tired of the flashbacks between "Victor, victrola", and " Hi Society " in fact, I love them. Mostly because I love some CB sexiness here and there, and you write it well. And I don't mind seeing more of it, but some Variety is good too.

I loved seeing Chuck use terms of endearment. It's so very Chuck. It was interesting to see the effect Blair has on Chuck, physically as well as emotionally. I thought you captured it very well.
thealluretodarkness chapter 30 . 12/9/2014
I really liked this installment. Like the part of the squash game between Chuck and Bart. Even he can see there's something beneath the surface between them. As he said behind their hatred towards each other is hidden for a passion in a positive way. Love how observant Bart was on that.

Also liked the last part with Blair admitting she liked Chuck, even though it was still early in their relationship. And how she tried to seduce him.
thealluretodarkness chapter 29 . 12/9/2014
I felt kind of bad for Blair in the first part when she realized Chuck wasn't going to show up, but could totally picture it going down like that. Including her deciding to find a boyfriend to get back at Chuck.

And I also loved your last 2 parts. With Chuck's interrogation of James and him piratically bragging to him how well he knows Blair while Eric plays peacekeeper. But wow, James is more clueless than Nate. I mean it's obvious to everyone how Blair feels about Chuck, and he can't figure out that she was in love with him. But perfectly how I could picture it going down.

I also love Chuck groveling on himself and why he doesn't think he's good enough for Blair. It's always been consistent with canon, and you captured it very well.
thealluretodarkness chapter 28 . 12/9/2014
I loved this installment. Nate is so Dense when it comes to Blair. Like he couldn't even tell how Blair was upset over Serena leaving, and be there for her. Glad Couch was there for her though. I also love your explanation as to how Blair's this favorite movie is Charade. It's something only Chuck knows about her, that she doesn't reveal to the rest of the world. It shows how well he knows her.

Also love your reason for having Blair date Marcus, that it was just to destroy Chuck. It's very IC. And her using the pin to make Chuck jealous is so Blair. And just maybe if Chuck can get jealous, maybe she can forgive him, despite everything. I love a jealous Chuck.
thealluretodarkness chapter 27 . 12/8/2014
This was a great installment. Even though you jumped from Ben's to Chuck's POV in the boring ben segment. I think it worked really well for the segment. Shouldn't Ben know, you don't mess with Chuck Bass. Love how he got jealous of the thought of him with Blair, and got his revenge. It's so Chuck.

And the last segment was really interesting too. It's an interesting perspective of Jame's or Marcus being Nate 2.0. He's completely clueless. Love how Chuck was trying to rattle her. Only they have that effect on each other.
thealluretodarkness chapter 26 . 12/8/2014
A great start to season 2. I think you wrote Chuck's perspective very IC. You really got into his thought process well of how he regretted leaving Blair at the Helipad, and the fact he wanted her back. I like how he evasdropped on Serena's conversation with Blair. I think it's something he would have done. I also think that Chuck would have come up in the conversation.
thealluretodarkness chapter 25 . 12/3/2014
Really loved your conclusion to season one and I look forward to what you do with season 2 as that was my favorite season in the series. I liked how you wrote Chuck's realization that he was in love with Blair, to his first time with Blair. And finally him asking her to Tuscany, despite how that ended.
thealluretodarkness chapter 24 . 12/3/2014
I really liked this installment. Really love Chuck struggling to write his best man's speech, and it making him realize he's in love with Blair. And while Blair wants to let him go, Chuck has other plans. Looking forward to reading your final installment of season 1.
thealluretodarkness chapter 23 . 12/3/2014
Loved this. I really like how Chuck ended up in Blair's bed in the first segment of this chapter. It was so Chuck and Blair. Love the way you write their banter.
thealluretodarkness chapter 22 . 12/3/2014
I loved this installment. Really liked the missing moment at the Sheppard wedding. And how while Chuck didn't betray Nate, also made it known that he thinks Blair deserves better than Nate. I also really liked the last segment, when they laid out all their feelings since their breakup after the affair. Looking forward to what segments you do with season 2.
502 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »