Reviews for First Blood
Luna chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Wow. You are a damn good writer. You're no amateur at this. Even though it was a fanfic, you completely NAILED Alucard's personality. I swear, I could practically hear his voice. And Seras Victoria, niave and innocent as ever. Unf. Perfect. (/Ѡ)/ I'm a fan.
noirnekochan chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
this is beautifully written. never in my life have i read a fanfict that has lust, both sexual and blood, but also is beautiful to read. it's like a guilty pleasure, but a damn one that can't be let go.
newerher3 chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
What are you talking about? the ending was superb. I was so caught up in reading that i didn't realise that it had ended XD Loved it :3
Heidilynn08 chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
You did an awesome job! Man this was a good'n!
PAMILA DE CASTRO chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
gostei, abraços
splitterherz chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
hot hot HOT HOT
fubargirl57 chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
That was amazing I rarely see Alucard's sweet side that you.
acetwolf94 chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Its really good.
Major Simi chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
well done my friend well done
kitten chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
awsome fic :3
BabyDragon365 chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
i like how he finally calls her by her name but she's already asleep lol great story : )
katkah chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
Well, all I have to say is wow. It was really greatly described, I mean the feelings and all. One wonders if you tried before;P

Kidding.

It was agreat fic, I like this pairing.
nighttheraven chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
I lOvEd it! It was creppy how he always smiled that smile and ReAlLy yummy because of the vampire sex. Dont worry about it being creppy, if he didnt smile crepplily then he would be OOC.
Elane217 chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
agreed, this story needs a better ending, and I wish I could tell you what that is so you could write it but can't. Don't you hate that? Knowing something needs to be fixed but not knowing what to replace it with. Anyway, the other 97% of the story was top notch! good job :D
KikoTakahashi chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
that was very good and well writen i thought the ending was good it seemed to suit the story to me
51 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »