Reviews for First Blood
gostei, abra├žos
splitterherz chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
hot hot HOT HOT
fubargirl57 chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
That was amazing I rarely see Alucard's sweet side that you.
acetwolf94 chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Its really good.
Major Simi chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
well done my friend well done
kitten chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
awsome fic :3
BabyDragon365 chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
i like how he finally calls her by her name but she's already asleep lol great story : )
katkah chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
Well, all I have to say is wow. It was really greatly described, I mean the feelings and all. One wonders if you tried before;P

Kidding.

It was agreat fic, I like this pairing.
nighttheraven chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
I lOvEd it! It was creppy how he always smiled that smile and ReAlLy yummy because of the vampire sex. Dont worry about it being creppy, if he didnt smile crepplily then he would be OOC.
Elane217 chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
agreed, this story needs a better ending, and I wish I could tell you what that is so you could write it but can't. Don't you hate that? Knowing something needs to be fixed but not knowing what to replace it with. Anyway, the other 97% of the story was top notch! good job :D
KikoTakahashi chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
that was very good and well writen i thought the ending was good it seemed to suit the story to me
Ded-nvr-lvng-vmpr chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
That was perfect. Not kidding. It was just perfect. One of the best I've scene for a first in a year...and I've been around. You should do Hellsing lemons more often.

The ending went rather well actually. If you hadn't said anything, I wouldn't have noticed. Still can't see what you mean.
shadowkittygrim chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
Loved it~

Good job :O

Good grammar, good detail :)

haha

;D

Toodles~

Keep up the good work!
StormWolf91 chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
Amazingly erotic.

You did a good job at writing Seras' thoughts, here :D
Nina the Vampire chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
one of the best lemons I've ever read. honestly.
47 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »