Reviews for First Blood
Nina the Vampire chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
one of the best lemons I've ever read. honestly.
Amber chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
Hi, i am amber, or Inulover365. However, i not only love Inuyasha, but Hellsing, Ouran high school, Fruits Basket, and manny other Animes/Mangas. I love your story! I think it is so kool! I have a user on . My user's name is Inulover365. Look me up! Read my storyz, create a user, and write me! Become my friend, give me feedback, and messige me! I hope you do this! I would like u to b my friend, my other friends r: veggitailsrawx, inuchan, Xxjolteon9xX, ChantathedogDemon, and Sammy95. U can find me on there friends list, click on view all friends. And you'll probly me. I am a girl, and a huge Lemon fan. Hope you rite me on there. I cheek it often. Write me soon.

luckey7indy4 chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
damn good, i loved it
ultimatebishoujo21 chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
yay alucard and seras did it
The Angel Of Ruin chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
i love it! maybe a sequal could do a little saying for the end...?

cuz i love the detail of it all in general when she described her feeling of being a vamp now and how it all goes.
crimsonwolf333 chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
XavierFox chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
That was wonderful! I'm looking forward to your next story.
Jamason chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
Hey not bad.

Just one thing though, there was too much thinking and talking during the sex, it made it almost seperate. Next time try to focus more on the physical actions of the love-making and the feelings associated with it, not the thoughts of doubt etc.

Entertaining read though :)
Hellsing Fan chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
Awsome job! altho the ending could use a little bit of tweaking. Never the less keep writing! this is Gold material.
DarkLillyOfTheNight96 chapter 1 . 5/31/2009

Psycho-Panda-Chan chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
This lemon was fuck* amazing!A real turn on!

Extremly well written with a incredible description!

You kept them also in character, bonus point for that!

The ending was also great so you should be proud of yourself:)
Lokashi chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
OMG, that was absolutely amazing. My friend, I have been reading fanfic for a while now, but this one actually turned me on! Damn good job to you!
XOmarX chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
that was really good! you should write more to it! .
assassin012 chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
i love this story.
girlwholovesanime chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
Loved it! Will there be a sequel?
48 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »