Reviews for Let the Games Begin
ddogirl chapter 10 . 6/17
awesome. just... awesome
Duly Ignored chapter 10 . 9/22/2014
My god, this is the single most entertaining thing i've ever read.
Excellent. Purely excellent...
SapphireSecret chapter 10 . 10/5/2013
HA! How very entertaining and in character! I loved it!
animefreak2015 chapter 10 . 8/25/2013
LOL. Wonderful. Just delightful. Enjoyed this romp with House and Dick and Tim. Thanks for the read.
Munz chapter 10 . 11/6/2011
This was great. I really enjoyed seeing House being played by both Tim and Dick. Plus them writing his whole family tree on the window was brilliant. Too bad Bruce wasn't here or House really would have had a possible good trashing in the manipulation game.
killing u with umbrellas chapter 10 . 6/2/2011
loved it
BlazeStryker chapter 10 . 8/29/2010
Nice. Batman, not being exactly good at thanks, simply steered Perry House's way knowing the big Bleu Cheese (or boy scout to those not savvy in sivana-isms) would get Wayne to do it and at least get a favor owed him in the process.

(Hey, he IS a businessman..)
ShineX chapter 10 . 8/26/2010
Funny, and interesting to *laughs*
AkaiXTsubasa chapter 10 . 8/9/2010
This is a beautiful thing. (_) I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw this, a Batman/House M.D. crossover? It's too good to be true! XDDD I love this thing.
Fioreth chapter 10 . 6/27/2010
3 master manipulators at work, will house take lesson from the Dark Knight?
CRose chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
I liked the idea for this story, but it was so vague and skimpy on details that it was hard to follow. It skipped around and you never even mentioned what house and the others were doing, why the why tim and richard irritated everyone in the hospital, or much else. Just by describing things you could have made the story 10x bigger and easier to understand. I could go on, and complain about a lot of things, but I wont.
Selina Novella chapter 5 . 4/28/2010
You wrote Grey instead of Grayson in this chapter. Thought you might want to know.
Princess613 chapter 10 . 3/27/2010
NO ONE bests Bruce at manipulation. NO ONE.
magdilen chapter 10 . 7/27/2009
Good job.
Dark Eyed Angel chapter 10 . 4/26/2009
Nice story but chapters are WAY too short