Reviews for Dark Temptation
H3LO3xM33N chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
I LIKE ;D
jessica chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
this... romance ... it's just so amazing! please, PLEASE, write a sequel!
caitlyn chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Make a sepual please, I'd like to know what happens next.
Trying to Put Pen to Paper chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Write a sequel please, I am asking and even if no one else does them write on just for me please ;)
Crystal Dragon's blood chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Sequal! yes please! that was intresting and i would like to see what else you could write,
shadowsteed chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
This is just great. :) And YOU should DEFINITELY continue this story. :D
PLLML chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
oh my god! please write more ! this is awesome i love this pairing so much but there are so few stories on here about it and this one is in my opinion the best by far :D
RoseWhitoutThorns chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Please , please write a sequel I am so loving this story!You have talent and imagination it is a shame to waste it!
CelestialPheonix Maiden chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease write another :D I love how descriptive this is I really hope you make another.
Seiko Aisling chapter 1 . 5/19/2010

SEQUEL
Shivexyz chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
Of course you should. Just look at them, I've not seen such a perfect couple in any fiction for 4 long years. I think it can be more developed and interesting.

Keep creating masterpiece :)
katkah chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
YES! WRITE! WRITE! I COMMAND!
Mad Madame Me chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
That was really good. Filled with the appropriate desire and control. I loved the imagery.

As a suggestion, to make reading easier, you may want to use separate paragraphs for different speakers and keep the narrative in the same tense. But even so, I really enjoyed this!
KillerElephants chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
WOW! That was amazing! Loved the ending!

Fantabulous!

Lol!

Well done (: K x
veronagrl10 chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
Hey Gabby~the black seashell was a great idea, write more of it-please!