Reviews for The First and Last Day of Spring
The Rambler chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah why do you hate me?
...i know you don't hate me, but I love this so much and yet every time I read it and cry and aaaaaaahhhh WHY
Guest chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
You made me cry. There are so few stories out there that can make me do that.
music demon 15 chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
this is amazing and sad and I love it
The-Silver-Hearted chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
I cried. I swear, I literally am crying as I type this. That was just so beautiful, and yet still so sad. Thank you for this story.
KathrenCullen18 chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
That was so sad! But good at the same time...
Beautiful Feather chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
Reading this made me want to curl up on my bed and cry my eyes out. I am really glad I read this though and looking forward to reading and re-reading your stories.

B.F.
DarkStar-MidnightSun chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
So *sob* beautiful *sob*.
zemblanity chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
what are you talking about? I'm not crying -sniffs-
Phoenix Soar chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
Wow ... that was so ... bittersweet ...

That was really sad, but you've written this one-shot beautifully and I must say that this was very well-written. The descriptions were very good too; I could almost see how Murtagh might have looked, and it was heartbreaking.

What I loved the most was the ending. It was sorrowful, but at the same time, there was hope too, and I love it.

So, well done on a wonderful one-shot! It was beautiful. :)

Phoenix
mylife9 chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
you are right. this is so sad and sweet that I cried. it was beautiful. I could just imagine them there on the bed saying these words to each other and knowing it came from the bottom of their hearts. so beautiful.
Psycho Hippy chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
T_T

Why did you have to make me cry like that? *sniff*
SayahYagashi chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
ok...man, i was really sorry i didn't read ur warning b4 reading this...

this is one of the best era-mur fics I've ever read...thank you for writing this...it was beautiful and heart-wrenching...(sniff)
eryl chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
Oh dear cheesy god.

While it was a little melodramatic near the end, this was still so painfully sad. -sniffs- Yeah, normally Eragon's the weaker one in EraMur relationships, so seeing role reversal made reality is...painful. Guh.
Evanescent Silence chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
ok, so first of all: no matter how many warnings you put at the beginning of how sad it is, that won't ever stop me from reading something you wrote.

when I read the warning, I thought to myself: "I will NOT cry."

ch'yeah right.

I may not have started sobbing desperatly like sometimes happens when I'm reading sth particularly sad, but there were a few tears.

just. . . . DAMN. poor Murtagh. when he said "lay with me one last time, please?" - the mental picture was so vivid, I could almost see him and his expression in front me. that's when I cried first. I was fine until that point, but when he said that, two big, fat tears rolled down my cheeks. I was a bit disappointed in myself, to be honest. what about all the "I will NOT cry" talk earlier, huh?

"There isn’t too much time left, so will you please roll me to my side?” - I cried again here. really, I can't take this stuff.

When Eragon smiled - that was almost heartbreaking. another couple of tears here.

The end - I cried again. I mean, in between these scenes I could feel the tears welling up, but only at these times did they spill out.

So what I have to say is: once again, good work. very good work. and I'll go grab a tissue now.