Reviews for Running to Stand Still
Mustang85 chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
...It's very hard to find a good Roy x Win story, and when I found this, I went insane. You got Mustang's character spot on! *faint*

The emotions... the description... your writing skills... all exellent! It flowed so well, it was unbelievable. xD

I hope you can update in the near future, I look forward to reading the next chapter of this masterpiece!
Faeyt chapter 2 . 2/28/2010
I like this one a lot. I like how you have portrayed the characters and I know it's been about a year since you last did something with this but I would LOVE to see more of this story! Keep up the awesome work with your writing!
Orion117 chapter 2 . 6/24/2009
I enjoyed your first two chapters! This is a favorite pairing of mine, so it's a treat to stumble upon a story featuring it, especially when it's written so well. I thought Winry's recollection of how her feelings for Roy had changed was very believable, and I also liked the way you dealt with the whole Roy/Riza issue. Their meeting at the gravesite was just the right amount of awkwardness. I will be interested in seeing how they find each other.
fanofthisfiction chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
I enjoyed this descriptive chapter of fanfiction. I admit I know absolutely nothing about Full Metal Alchemist or the characters but I enjoyed the wonderfully descriptive nature of this piece. I would need to watch or read more into the series to understand the nature of the gates and relationship between the two characters introduced, but thanks to your hints, I think I was able to at least get a taste of what was happening. I came across this story while waiting to see if you updated "The Night Before." You have a wonderful writing style that flows from thought directly into conversation that fluidly moves the story along. It truly draws the reader in. :) Although I do know Yu-Gi-Oh best, I may continue to delve into this story and see where it goes. Thanks for sharing.
Anya-06 chapter 2 . 5/25/2009
It's true that there are just a few story of this ship and yours is really good, am looking foward to keep reading the updates.
flybynight00 chapter 2 . 5/12/2009
really enjoying it so far! hope you keep writing!
dumdeedum chapter 2 . 4/27/2009
This looks like a very interesting story! I like the slow and gradual build-up to Roy and Winry's attraction to each other. I dislike heavy angst and you've kept it to a minimum.

I look forward to the next chapter!
mary chapter 2 . 4/26/2009
So good please update!
Lidiochik chapter 2 . 4/7/2009
I always was curious about the possibilities of this pairing on FMS. And I like your story so far. Please, go on with it, don't stop!
Kimono Kay chapter 2 . 4/7/2009
Hey! Just found this story, and I am somewhat of a fan of RoyxWinry, so I was fairly pleased to see a new story here!

Liking it so far; you write with depth and I like it, sometimes with depth it makes a story rather confusing, but I don't see anything like that. )
Animelover6000 chapter 2 . 4/4/2009
hey i loved it, i was wondering if you ever read any of ryoko blue fanfics? your kinda remind me of hers! well anyways i cant wait until the next chapter! bye:D
zonkiethegreat chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
OMG...THIS IS AMAZING! It's SO GOOD, I put it on my Kindle! LOL...No really, this is great, the writing is PERFECT, the mood is PERFECT, and I love how you have set up the Winry's whole emotional arc thus far! KEEP IT UP! More WIN/ROY! YAY!
Cerulean San chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
Hi, Remember me? xP The girl who IMed you on AIM out of nowhere?

You wrote FMA fic, xD whoo. RoyWinry is... an interesting pair. I wouldn't say I ship it (I ship EdWinry and AlMei) but the Anime dynamics are interesting. I like how you wrote this

I should tell you tho, you need to read the manga. It is amazing 8o and a new Anime based off the manga is officially coming out on April 5th... YOU SHOULD READ IT.