Reviews for Lessons
readingpower chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
Aww cool. I never knew about Systema, but it sounds really cool. I wouldn't learn it myself, but it sounds really cool to watch.
Murasaki Argenteria chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
Ooh~~ X3
Gaaah chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
Hah! Just as I suspected - Russia pwns all!
Boyue chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
Ah, interesting. I like the differences between Chinese martial arts and Russian ones. Their interactions are genuine and true to their characters. D
gentledreamr chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
Not a very long chapter but i like it already. Your story has a maturity about it that i find very appealing and the direction the plot is headed looks like its gunna be GOD. For the love of god, please update soon! )
dreams.of.destiny chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
Aww... This was just SO adorable. I laughed most of the time (the conversation and interaction between the two of them was definitely FOR THE WIN) and felt a little bit depressed at China's nonchalance with the Sino-Soviet split. But eh, history is history.

I love your characterization and your story! Russia is SO awesome and cool the way you portray him. It's always nice to read a short well-written drabble and I am satisfied enough to start my own History homework. ...It's on the Cold War, LOL. If the inspiration strikes and you write more, I'll love you forever and ever if you post it!

Lux,