Reviews for Revenge of the Broken
Guest chapter 7 . 10/12/2013
UPDATE THIS ALREADY OR DISCONTINUE IT OR SPMETHING BECAUSE WAITING THIS LONG SUCKS!
Skye Eagle chapter 8 . 8/7/2013
Please add more!
Sam chapter 8 . 2/3/2013
This is great, I love people living 2 lives. Just please no innocent people getting hurt and have it so like the white coats had kidnapped Fang a longtime ago and he didn't rape her the replacement did. Have Fang be rescued and get Max back from Viper.
X- Frost Rider -X chapter 8 . 8/23/2012
I love your story! It's origanal too! Not the part where Max left but the part with Fang and her being the Director of the school. Please update as soon as you can! I understand that your busy and cant find time so I dont think thats being lazy.
FaxandReading chapter 8 . 6/27/2011
Wow i cant believe you are just stopping how sad :(
XxMax UzumakixX chapter 8 . 1/18/2011
YOU MUST UPDATE! QUIT BEING A PILE OF LAZY S**T(your words not mine) AND WRITE MORE! THIS STORY IS AMAZING!
IceCweamWuver chapter 8 . 7/14/2010
AHHH. I loved it. I've never thought of an idea for Max to turn... evil, but not evil. I like how she still cares for the Flock. Just not for Fang. The last chapter with her confronting him was a little OOC though... I tend to think Fang is made of sterner stuff. (:

One more thing I don't quite get is how Ella can be 'best friends' with Max/Viper/Claire without recognizing her.

Good work, keep it up! Update, please.
Alviniju chapter 3 . 5/19/2010
I got to that part of the chapter at 7:56 ny time
ClosedErin chapter 8 . 3/10/2010
Meesa Likey!
lydia chapter 8 . 2/17/2010
aww,i love what you have up,and i want more,but i wont tell you to up-date if you're to busy.u r awsome!
VeloxVulpes chapter 8 . 2/2/2010
I totally understand. But I do hope to see more of this it's epic!
skeletonnskankk chapter 8 . 11/30/2009
thats not fair u should write more
CoHOCD chapter 8 . 11/4/2009
You lazy little shit!
CoHOCD chapter 2 . 11/4/2009
Well it's good she being good to the flock, giving them rooms that are comfy, and they can comunicate with each other. Heh, but Fang needs to DIE!
CoHOCD chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
This is bloody brilliant! (And I'm not even british!)