Reviews for Far Away
Storm Warning chapter 6 . 1/29/2012
Uh huh. It might just be me but I don't find it hugely believable. You never really explained why Buffy didn't help when was being ripped to shreds by glass when Buffy asked her to break out... yeah. I definitely wouldn't go back to being all happy and lovey after my potential love interest watched me get shredded. Yeah. I was pissed at Buffy throughout the whole fic. But I really like how you did Faith :)
You Don't But Thanks Anyway chapter 6 . 7/21/2009
Awesome story! I was expecting something more between the last chapter and when Faith gets out of prison, but it was still great D
LivinginBedlam chapter 6 . 7/19/2009
Aw!

Very awsome and fitting ending D

Love it. great job! (:
RabidReject chapter 6 . 7/18/2009
Awesome!
charmedloverloes chapter 5 . 7/18/2009
Great story. Is this the end?
LivinginBedlam chapter 5 . 5/6/2009
.GAWD! O

That was intense. Really amazing update D

Great job. Wow.
unrestrictedparadise chapter 4 . 4/27/2009
Really hope you update this. Its all sorts of awesome.
CRCAWF chapter 4 . 4/26/2009
Ouch. Nice going, Faith. D8 ...Even if it is true.

I can't wait for the next chapter!

CRCAWF
LivinginBedlam chapter 4 . 4/26/2009
lol, silly Faith xD.

Awsome job though! Love it D
gameon08 chapter 3 . 3/20/2009
WHO Cant wait for the next chapter.I wonder what the Buffy, Faith conversation part 2 is going to be like. Just when Faith thought she was over her BAM! Here she comes again lol.
LivinginBedlam chapter 3 . 3/20/2009
NO! . You're so evil.

Damn cliffhangers XD

Amazing update though D
You Don't But Thanks Anyway chapter 3 . 3/20/2009
You seriously ROCK at ending chapters. I LOVE THIS. I'm so pumped for the update!
You Don't But Thanks Anyway chapter 2 . 3/20/2009
LOVE the end of this. LOVE IT.

LOVE IT.
gameon08 chapter 2 . 3/18/2009
WOW. you showed some great emotion in this fic. You have got me salivating for whats going to happen next. Great Work!
fuffylover chapter 2 . 3/18/2009
i like this so far. very interesting and i can't believe when buffy visited faith she asked for her help and then told her to kill herself so they get a new slayer. loved faith's comeback and standing up for herself. can't wait for the next update for the second visit and how different it is than the first visit.