Reviews for Providence
I love it!
Officially-Mrs.Trancy chapter 8 . 12/27/2014
Oh mah lord...
Officially-Mrs.Trancy chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
Yes because the best way to start out a love letter is "Dear Ferret Face" lmao
despicableme chapter 18 . 10/2/2014
Great story!
Naiyo14 chapter 18 . 7/10/2014
This fiction is beautiful and sexy. Was perfect.
jupimako chapter 18 . 7/10/2014
I love your stories. They're just wonderful. I really enjoyed reading this one! Thank you for sharing.
Maria chapter 18 . 5/18/2014
I LOVE THIS STORY. It's simply brilliant, I love the wit and the clever, manipulative, subtle way they communicate, it's all calculated and interpreted and then confronted and it's so much fun! The sex was hot... But I wanted more... Maybe just an extra chapter with them in privet trying to manipulate each other or provoke the other into doing something... Which leads to some smutty sex... ;-)
KT chapter 18 . 4/3/2014
And now I have images of Narissa and Kingsley together in my head. I blame you.

This is one of my favorites of your stories, thanks for sharing
Booklover615 chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
I have read this at least 4 times, and am reading it again. I think its one of your best stories, and I love how Harry acts . I love your stories! And this one should have gotten at least a thousand reviews. I'm not quite sure why it didn't! It deserved it.
CleopatraIsMyName chapter 18 . 1/21/2014
Gorgeous story, really loved reading it. Thank you. Cleo x
effinineffable chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
Dare I say that this reeks of Cyrano de Bergerac.
KT chapter 2 . 10/16/2013
I just wanted to commend you for your writing. It had me hanging onto every word, the witty letters, the audacity of Draco...it was pure genius! Wow, incredible, and honestly one of the few stories I have read that just touched my heart, and made me feel such a different array of emotions. Great work! :D
Historia Thirteen chapter 18 . 8/9/2013
Hey, I wanted to tell you that I loved this story. You made them in character, but thought of a creative plot that wasn't predicatable. Loved it! :)
Dhragonis-Slytherin chapter 18 . 7/23/2013
This is a really wonderful story. All the characters are so witty and brilliant whilst maintaining aspects of their canon personality. Even thought it's EWE, it still maintains elements of the canon too!

I love how supportive Hermione and Ron are, and I love the effort Draco is putting into this relationship. They're so logical it's not one of those awfully over dramatised fics you see all the time. It's a welcomed fresh change.

Astoria's really sweet too and I love the continuity of how she delivered the final letter, signed, "Your Writer". I just love the letter thing in general (I'm not usually a fan of epistolaries)

You're fic as a whole was really well written and executed! Thank you for this great fic!
Carling chapter 18 . 5/6/2013
Oh my God, they had a full on duel and Draco actually bested the auror! I'm in heaven! I hate stories that make Draco into a weakling against the Boy Who Became an Auror. I loved that both were sexually inexperienced with men and enjoyed their firsts with each other. Either one as sex gods gets old after awhile. It is hilarious that Draco practices everything in front of a mirror and reads books first. He's so much like Hermione but would die before allowing himself to see that.