Reviews for Chuck vs One Obnoxious Leprechaun
coreymon77 chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
Good story. The one thing I had a bit of a problem with though is your characterization of Cole. Sure, most people didn't like him because of the roadblock he caused between Chuck and Sarah, but he was still a good guy. That was actually the whole point, he was this great guy who, in any other circumstance, would be the one getting the girl. Having him simply be this uncooperative dork who just wanted to get with Sarah just doesn't seem right. Other than that, nice story.
jagged1 chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
Not only a good use of a certain MI6 agent in this fic, it makes me want to go back and read Bright Side yet again...

Thanks!
KIAKillerXJ chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
what a crazy story, hahaha. I've missed the Brightside AU, it was really something.

Thanks for bringing it back. And I like your version of Barker best, olol
Asgardian750 chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
The Charah is suffocating here! Wonderful! I also love Cole bashing.
Wepdiggy chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
Wow, I so missed Ms. Elizabeth Reynolds aka Sarah Bartowski, and the entire Brightsideverse. Thank you for this. Really made the March, 18th hangover more manageable to see Barker get taken down a few pegs by "The Phantom of Belgrade", "The Operative." Brilliant.
tshdow chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
Now that I could see as far as Sarah getting turned on by Chuck being confident. ) Thanks but I STILL am waiting for another chapter of CON.
Mensch chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
LOL. Cole bashing ftw!
Metropolis-Rising chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
Haha! Excellent return to "Bright Side". Nice job on keeping how your AU operates relevant to the show, as well as introducing Cole Barker in there (I admit to being fond of the character, just not the scenarios they put him in with our fav characters). Thanks for this!
mikesul chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
Very good JMG, as always you have done an amazing job. Of all the stories you write your bright side AU's are the greatest in my opinion. It has been about two years of fanfiction for Chuck now and to this day your Bright side AU is probably the most fun story ever made. I hope you make more of this.
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
Haha, I loved that! It was so funny. Hilarious leprechan thing...

ANYWAYS, great job. (:

Angelica
SamanthaLisaWalkerfan101 chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
Was Cole a leprechaun? Is that what I just read? If so then I have to say I admire that, JMG! So great!

Oh, and Charah! Always good! Glad you wrote SOMETHING.

But, when are you going to update Future? I'm waiting...

Again, I loved it. Although, I liked the Irish Bomb one better.

Thanks!