Reviews for A Different Kind of Conquest
Dino-Rogue chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
Devide by zero? Hahaha! Not in the least bit, no.

A total win-win for us readers... and Vegeta! :)
Dan chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
Lovely!
Mars chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
More!

I think u write well, but u really need to work on your summaries. They could be more enticing, this story was worth it. And you could have elaborated the end paragraph more, it kinda felt cut off. I did know what his dilema was from the start, but you gave so much detail to the beginning of the story, and the end, equally important almost feels like an afterthought. I'm not saying we were expecting a juicy nc17 moment, but definitely more insight in his giving in moment, heck, maybe an afterthough of his fall from grace. Hope u continue writing!
XDarkAngelOfLoveX chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
Short, to the point, and good )
TheVegetaPrincess chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
"There was no foreplay, only business"

i love that reflects the early stage of B/V's was already attracted to vegeta, and vegeta was frustrated with the intense training etc..they just give in to each other..very nice B/V please :)
rhf1229 chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
yep. definitely a win if i've ever read one. Awesome, awesomeness! You definitely can write Vegeta exceptionally well. Please, if at all possible, can you write more DBZ, especially B/Vs? I'd love to read them :)
latest-blooming-sakura-blossom chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
Definately a win by dividing by zero. Very in character match-up Vegeta, which is really hard to do. I love it. :) Unexpected way to look at things, really original which is good, cause if you go with the plot you don't have much wiggle room. You wiggled this baby into originality though. Great work.
embyr-75 chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Haha, nice. Our perfectly arrogant, selfish, wonderful Vegeta, captured very well. I especially like your choice of phrase, for example, "He steamrolled over them like the titan he was, and be damned to the consequences. He was the mightiest of Saiyan warriors, raised from the cradle for conquest."

You paint a picture like an artist, rather than merely filling in the colors because it's necessary. It was an enjoyable read, though the first paragraph was redundant. Vegeta himself can be redundant, though, so I suppose I can blame it on him. )
Game Master Blake chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
Hm...very, very nice. I should learn from you on getting inside the mind of some characters - this was a very fascinating read. I haven't really watched the Dragonball series anymore - be it the original, Z, or GT - but boy does this bring back memories. Now that I think about it, Vegeta seems like a mixture of Yami Bakura and Seto Kaiba from the Yu-Gi-Oh series. Can't believe I never noticed that comparison before.

You certainly take time to flesh out the details on how Vegeta feels and does things. I'm guessing Vegeta must have become your favorite character, so it should be quite easy for you to capture him perfectly as you continue to write about him. Excellent work there.

All right, now to go and read the rest of these Dragonball Z one-shots you have, as I believe you requested of me. Well, give the fair authoress what she wants, I always say. So, see you in your next one-shot! (favorites this and proceeds to read more)
j chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
that was most definitely a win. i think you captured vegeta's emotions perfectly, and i too believe that vegeta & bulma's get-together was was not very romantic... just lust... and maybe developed into more later on.
empathapathique chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
This was love. I sincerely enjoyed it. Vegeta was very in character, and I really felt his desperation. Kudos :)
12345 chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
I liked this :D
DualityOfSoul chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
I really like this story. It was really good. Nice job.
nobody chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
..uh, this was okay.
bimbosarahsurfchick chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
loved it! were you planning on writing anymore? I love the way you describe vegeta so perfectly.

brilliant style of writing. well done! :-)