Reviews for People We Knew
By the reviews, I thought this will be a great fic to read but turned out... Sakura was just a stupid woman. 10 years not enough to move on? Jeez, I even forgot about my exes within a year.
please update!
GwendyMary chapter 13 . 2/21
Please update! As i thought, i adore this fic. It makes my hearts beating like crazy for hours lol. Anyway, it's already midnight here in Indonesia so i'm just gonna say that i'm waiting for the next chapter. Have a nice day!
Plz updaate lo ve this story
Miss Luna Rose chapter 13 . 10/26/2014
I'm not sure if you'll see this, but I absolutely love this story. I read 'Things We Know' and loved it, so I decided to read this one as well, even though it hasn't been updated in years. I enjoyed reading this storyline and can only hope that you might eventually decide to return and update it.
Slats chapter 13 . 9/16/2014
AHHHHH! Oh my god you fucking moron! Do you have even the slightest idea how addicting this story is? And it has'nt been updated in FIVE FUCKING YEARS?!

Over to a kinder tone though. You really do have a talent when it comes to writing, that's pure honesty. Your writing style is just the perfect composition of thoughts, description and dialogue. Although I feel obligated to give you a little woopin on your unnessesery spelling errors and forgetting letters.

I have grown attached to this story because it really reminds me of my own life at a point in the past. Only I was Gaara and my ex boyfriend was Sakura.

But that is irrelevant, proofread your stories! Shame on you. That being said I just have to shoot in how captivating and reality like this (and the prequel) is. As a reader I oftenly found Sakura quick conclusions and close minded actions aggravating and downright annoying, but that's the thing that kept me reading! I don't want to read about a character that does everything by the book, or right for that matter. I don't want to read about the phsyco that suddenly becomes an astonishing person over a few days. Those dark secrets, mysteries and taboos are just a part of reality and that almost makes this story fact and not just fiction. If this work was published as a book and not a fanfiction, I would without a doubt be the first to bye it! Your story is independent, unique in its own way, well written and reality like.
Take the fucking compliment, think about it and start writing again or I'll hunt you down!
Idk chapter 13 . 7/31/2014
You probably won't see this, but I really liked your stories. I really liked them. Like, reeeeally liked them.
LoLi15 chapter 13 . 6/2/2014
Gosh! THAT WAS AMAZING! Its like i'm reading 50shades of grey all over again. Sweet! I love it. I just hope you continue it sooner.

By the way, i never really read the last chapter of this prequel. I want to read it when i'm done with this fic. I don't really want to know whats going on in Gaara's mind (though now i already have an inkling thought what it is) But still, it'll be nice to read it later. So come back soon here and update.
dark-wolf-howl chapter 13 . 5/26/2014
ohhh the story deserves to be finish, please please please
gorillazspaz chapter 13 . 5/7/2014
This is my new favorite story. How would Gaara behave around a small child?
Sabaku-No-Gaara1994 chapter 13 . 3/5/2014
simplygracex chapter 13 . 2/17/2014
I am seriously going to die. :( Why did it end?
LadyChaos282 chapter 13 . 1/24/2014
I love this story so far. I want to find out what happens next really really bad.
tenant of the world chapter 13 . 12/29/2013
I still can't believe that I managed to read your stories just now... I am so utterly addicted to all your stories, mainly People we knew and It happened in the desert. And I know that it has been years since you last updated, but as most of tour reviewers already said, I still hope you'll complete them, can't force you to anything though, and doing things forced woudn't help too, so... As soon as you feel the will to go on with your fics and stuff... I want you to know that I will be right here patiently waiting :D

Please, come ASAP!

Best regards from a Brazilian fan of your fics and sorry any misspelled words :D
kimba93 chapter 13 . 10/19/2013
Okay I know you haven't updated this in years but I LOVED THIS SO MUCH. I do think I have found at least some closure now that they're together, but I am still hoping that by some miracle that you update because this story is amazing and you are amazing and I'd love to read what you've planned for them in the end! Hopefully something along the lines of the two of them permanently settling down and orochimaru burning in the depths of hell and a steamy lemon thrown in there somewhere.
1,083 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »