Reviews for People We Knew
Torikki Jinx chapter 13 . 7/17
Yes. This just my day better.
Torikki Jinx chapter 11 . 7/17
Ugh. Gaara, what the fuck is you problem, man...
Torikki Jinx chapter 8 . 7/17
THAT just changed every-fucking-thing.
Torikki Jinx chapter 7 . 7/17
... Sakura this is fucking BEYOND PATHETIC.
Torikki Jinx chapter 6 . 7/17
... I have no idea what to say but the ending of the chapter is thought out and a major OOC but it was amazing... even though I skipped some parts...
Torikki Jinx chapter 5 . 7/17
Oh my fucking god, Sakura why you being so weak willed woman! I almost FUCKING PUNCHED MY LAPTOP SCREEN BECAUSE OF THIS. I can't believe it. This just went to "Stories that are really, really, REALLY FUCKING PAINFUL TO READ BECAUSE THE TWO MAIN CHARACTERS, ESPECIALLY THE GIRL, ARE BEING FUCKING MORONS BUT THESE ARE ACTUALLY QUITE GOOD."
Torikki Jinx chapter 4 . 7/17
In your fucking face Gaara! You little dimwitted twat! Be jealous and suffer! Bwahahahaha!

And then I'm guessing one of you two, Gaara or Sakura, will be majorly awesome or pathetic on his/her part and ask forgiveness. I voting for Gaara to be pathetic. There's just a chance Sakura will be all mushy again and really it's painful reading her parts sometimes when she self doubts and lies to herself...
Torikki Jinx chapter 1 . 7/17
Fuck Yes! I found a sequel!
sunflowerseeds51 chapter 13 . 3/31
I don't know when or if you will get this review I really love your story part one and 2. I know it's been like 6 or more years since you wrote both stories, I'm just hoping you could look at the people we knew and try to finish it. How is Sakuras relationship going to work. What about orichimaru and his dirty practices, he needs to be arrested! I was hoping you could get far enough into their relationship to see what it would be like if they moved in together. I love this story so much it's just so sad that it has been given up on. It's one of the top 10 in the rated m section. Please don't give up totally on this.
P4ranoia chapter 13 . 2/9
this i like
celadongirl chapter 13 . 1/10
So I know it's highly unlikely that you are going to continue writing this or even get this message at at all but I need you to know that this story is amazing. I'm hooked! I read the first and second part of the series in two days because I had to know what happened. So I want to say, thank you for writing. This story has been so amazing and makes me want to write something of my own. You really are talented. Thank you!
JaystarDeamon chapter 13 . 12/13/2015
I am loving this! More please!
Broken Reveries chapter 13 . 12/8/2015
It's been so long since I've read gaaraxsakura story. Four years I believe. I've been reading sakura-centric and I can say I've read every possible pairings, I have even read sakuraxorochimaru fic (though the author didn't put up the pairing, nasty surprise it was). And man... You make me wanna ship sakuraxgaara again. Not the slicked haired gaara, but the cool one. The plot is nice and love the characterisation!

Part of me rooting for the narusaku chap (I was grinning like a fool reading the chapter) but yeah, gaara deserves sakura and vice versa.

Keep up the good work! \(/)\ (I hope you understand what I'm saying, coz English is so not my mother language)(;ェ)
Pewdian chapter 13 . 11/14/2015
You haven't updated in live 5 YEARS! noooooo if you get this i know it has been an extremely long time but for the sake of stories that haven't been finished off everywhere, finish! your story was so good and i really want to know what happens with orochimaru and Naomi, and of course Gaara :D
Guest chapter 9 . 9/12/2015
By the reviews, I thought this will be a great fic to read but turned out... Sakura was just a stupid woman. 10 years not enough to move on? Jeez, I even forgot about my exes within a year.
1,097 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »