Reviews for Ah! The Goddesses And The Romping Angels!
Lolsalot12321 chapter 6 . 11/12
Can't wait for next chapter.
zeroIQ chapter 6 . 8/30
It was a nice surprise to see this story receive an update after so long.

I really liked the angels' antics on this chapter, especially the scenes with Rose and Elegance, as well as the moment when they changed their attires to what their goddesses wear (and really laughed in Rose's case).

So far this has been a truly enjoyable story an I look forward to see what Bell had in mind. Keep up the good work!
mikebreslau chapter 5 . 4/29/2013
Whimsical. fanciful, frivolous, funny!
PropertyofLamb chapter 5 . 4/12/2013
I love this story and it actually gave me some ideas for my own AMG fanfic. Nice to see a new cahpter after so long!
Shinkicker chapter 5 . 4/11/2013
Teehehe. Cute. Keichi needs to stress less, stressarella.
BrazeRancor chapter 5 . 4/11/2013
And the disaster continues to unfold. Great stuff!
PropertyofLamb chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Romping angels is very funy! Hope to see some news chapters at some point!
KissofCrimson chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
I'm really enjoying this story so far. I hope that you're planning on finishing it, because I would love to see what happens next.
Bagget00 chapter 4 . 8/12/2010
Of course World of Elegance spanked Urd. Who wouldn't?
Zoro50 chapter 4 . 8/6/2010
Cute story, most of your characterization seems to be spot on. It was a lof fun to read. Here's hoping for more!
BrazeRancor chapter 4 . 7/16/2010
A weird and wacky chapter. Good work.
BrazeRancor chapter 3 . 11/24/2009
Man, I cant wait to see how much hysteria they'll generate... And just how much hair Keiichi will lose from stress...
Chownz chapter 3 . 11/13/2009
FANTASTIC, WONDERFUL, MORE... This is all that I can say! Such a good story and hope that you can complete the next chapters. Well done
Gaian Knight chapter 3 . 11/10/2009
“Can’t we just fly really high in the air?” Spear Mint said.

“But it’s really cold up there,” Cool Mint whined.

“And then the spaceships will get us!” Rose whimpered.

“Would you knock it off with the spaceships, already?” Scarlet yelled.

Hehe... that whole bit got a good guffaw from moi. The entire chapter was a fun read, maybe a tic short, but I certainly look forward to more.
SkyrimOblivion1990 chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
Cute...I loved it! I think you got everyone just about in character...

I hope you can continue this, it's an interesting premise...no one really talks about the angels too much.

Lind being a little more friendly than usual is kinda creepy but hey, it's your story so I think you should stick with what you think works!

Bravo!