Reviews for Stolen
popsicle777 chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
i like the spoons comment
twivampsalvatore chapter 15 . 9/13/2012
AMAZING!
kriki16 chapter 15 . 4/25/2011
OH. MY. GOD! That was seriously one of the best fanfics I have ever read! It was so intense, and actually had me in tears at one point!

Absolutely amazing!
I don't have an account chapter 15 . 2/24/2011
This was a truly great story! Well done! )
HeArTxbRoKeNxCB Lover xD chapter 15 . 10/28/2010
I loved this story, ad I knew, knew bella would get her safety in the end.
lifesuxthnudie chapter 15 . 7/30/2010
what can i say about this story? tears steaming down my face, whether they be happy or sad. from little charlie to olivia's return...Bren's heart and soul...and death. You're an amazing writer, and don't ever forget it.

xoxo

LIFESUXTHNUDIE
Marie chapter 11 . 4/21/2010
Gosh, I don't think I've ever cried this much when reading something... This chapter is so sad *snif* this story is very cool, good job ;)
MyaSarae chapter 15 . 4/16/2010
This story is amazing! It was so sad when Bella's baby died :(
vAMPkIMI chapter 15 . 4/9/2010
No words can describe the pure talent I just read. As I read this chilling story I can't stop the tears that stream down my face. Tears of sadness and tears of happiness. I can't believe how amazing of a writer you are. I read this all in one sitting although it felt as if the story went on forever. And in my books that is a VERY good thing. I was absorbed into the story and I couldn't take my eyes off of it. Your writing should truely be published in a book. This is one of those stories that I will never forget. Even as I'm writing this review I'm still suspended in this story and I feel so don't forget to write, you simply must continue to, not just because I'm dying to know what happens next in your amazing piece, but because I want to read more of your brilliant and genius style.
pyra chapter 15 . 3/19/2010
omg! friggin hurry up with the sequel already!i love this story!
Kemq chapter 15 . 3/11/2010
wonderfull story
Red Reaper88 chapter 15 . 3/11/2010
this is an amazing story...will bella ever get charlie(her baby) back and will she tell everyone that she did have a baby?
annatwilightfreak chapter 15 . 3/11/2010
awesome chapter! great dude! wow the teaser- im very eciting now!-please update and keep it up !see ya anna
GiselaWV chapter 15 . 3/11/2010
I'm crying right now... out of happiness for Bella
Ratava100d chapter 15 . 3/11/2010
is bella still gonna get her baby back - charlie?

though it would be a bit odd to dig up a grave.

so glad livi got nicky and bella back.

hopefully nicky knows thats shes his real mum now.

thanx for finishing it.

update again soon.

i wanna read this sequel of yours