Reviews for Life after Death
Anariel Phoenix Blade chapter 9 . 5/12/2012
Great story. I can't wait to read more and find out the outcome of the race. Please update soon.
absolutelyaddictedtofanfics chapter 9 . 7/19/2010
please please please post the next chapter soon! i am totally curious about the race! and by the way i totally love the story and your writing is amazing!
overheadoverheals chapter 9 . 2/24/2010
O I can' t wait!
miss-mimis chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
Ok this is my 1st review ever and I have been reading fic for over a year...I just have to say that this is by far one of my fav stories EVER! I can't believe that there are so few reviews cuz literally this story rocks my world.

Hope you start updating again soon! REALLY I know others who are waiting as well.
me luv my music15689 chapter 9 . 11/17/2009
good luck in coolege
B14nk chapter 9 . 11/7/2009
Hey! I'm just gonna say that I love your story.

It's just so boring reading the same kind of plot line (u know Edward leaves Bella turns vampire) and either Bella doesnt forgive him for a long time or she takes him back straight away but they NEVER talk about Edward leaving in depth and thats what I love about this story that they have had a real chance to talk about what happened. I like the characters personalities, they are a little OOC but they are even better and seem much more real than the orginials. You gives us a real insight into the characters feelings and thoughts (with the help of Bella's power) and you don't forget about her power or use it too much.

Long review short, UPDATE SOON!
LOCAS chapter 9 . 10/3/2009
4 MONTHS WAIITING
love109 chapter 9 . 9/16/2009
loving the story plz update soon and just to say again great story D
e chapter 9 . 9/15/2009
Areito chapter 9 . 8/18/2009
3months missing you

Please write soon.

God I am so needy (embarased)
JaceBridgewaterMcCartyWhitlock chapter 9 . 8/16/2009
Awesome!1!
Thoughts to fill the void chapter 8 . 8/12/2009
I can totally see Carlisle pulling off Sparkly silver, Emmett rocking a hot pink/fusia zebra print, jasper modeling some hot pink per Alices request, and some red on Edward's in memory of Bella's truck. I hope she wins, it should be even more hilarious all the crap the guys will give Edward when he looses! Oh joy, oh joy, oh joy!

Now if Bella looses, I shudder at the thought of what Emmett will put Rosalie in, but will probably crack up at the wrath she will have on him if his look is totally perposterous. I have faith in Japer's abilities especially since living with Alice as a mate is bound to have some of her fashion sense rub off on him, and as for Carlisle, he and Esme are so in sync I don't think he could scree up her outfit. Edward...well he always surprises me. Secretly though, I am hoping the guys might take this opportunity to dress their women according to their their hidden fantasies-maybe kinky, maybe cute, or maybe just down right hilarious! Idk, but I am definately looking forward to finding out! :)

Hmm, now I don't know who I want to win more!
katie dukes chapter 9 . 6/25/2009
lmao omg you have the same name as mii best friends lil sister lmao

but i have to say that i love this story and i hope that bella wins the race
Incredibelle chapter 9 . 6/4/2009
this story was really good, i hate the stories where Bella dose'nt let Edward in for like, ever but this is soo what Bella would do, you got the character perfect. Edward should win and let Bella win later on in the story. i wanna see what the guys pick for the girls to wear, HAHA!

UPDATE!

Queendel chapter 9 . 5/29/2009
I understand. I am studying too and the times flies.

Every success.