Reviews for Drink
Girl-of-Geekery chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Wow... This story left me speechless. You kept this very well in character and added a good mix of a little humor, a good dose of angst and a lot of brotherly moments. Very wonderful story :)
Ginnylove9990 chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Another great story. Please keep up the great work.
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
How much do I love this. Sloppy drunk Sam, a beating and a fireman carry . . . then even better Dean trying desperately to help, yelling at Sam that he killed Jess, then quietly reassuring that he didn't. Oh, my heart.
vampyfreak chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
Awesome fic!
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
Absolutely awesome. So believable Sam going on a bender to drown out the nightmares and guilt of Jess, and provoking the jackasses in the bar as he gets more steadily drunk. Perfect Dean taking care of him, even down to shouting at him that he was to blame to get Sam to let go and not keep holding on. And so awesome Dean so calmly taking being splashed and splattered with his little brother's puke! So in character, you got both brothers emotions perfectly. Loved it.
carolinesayer chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
aww that was great :D thankyou! xx
aXforamnesty chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
oh. my. god. i LOVE this! so wonderful! you really nailed drunk sam! seriously some superb dialogue! and how dean just sucked it up and embraced the fact that he was TOTALLY wearing vomit! and i LOVE the emotional breakdown! when authors make sam cry they usually do it way over the top, and just completely unneccessarily to start with-but OMG you TOTALLY nailed it! sincerely-i havent read a story that make sam cry that wasnt..well, bad for lack of better word and out of sam character-until, well-now! bravo! seriously :-)
QuierdoMusic chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
Ugh... like I already said... I hate being sick :D

with or without alcohol... it sucks.

The though-love-scene was simply amazing... and so were the brothers holding onto each-other.

just a perfect stoy loved it
IheartSam7 chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
*has died and gone to Heaven* I think this is one of my all time favorites. I can't even say how freaking beyond brilliant that was. The way you wrote Sam as first person, then going to the interaction between the brothers, the descriptives, the getting inside Sam's head, the tension, the support, the love, unwavering between the brothers was magical. You write them better than almost anyone. You get into their heads, their hearts and put that down on paper like you were there. It just blows my mind how good you are! You know, you said to me that you are a dreamer, not a writer, well, I wanted to say I completely DISAGREE. The BEST writers are the ones who know how to share those dreams, put those dreams on paper, and I think I just found one right here.
Shannanigans chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
This might just be my favorite story. I've read and re-read it several times. I would love to see this on the show. Great job!

I love drunk Sammy... ;-)
spnMom chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
I don't know if I love anybody enough to pat them on the back while they vomit on my boots... I would probably immediate vomit right back at them. Sweet and icky at the same time *urp*... Thanks :-)
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
LOL! aaw hun this was soo sweet and beautiful! awesome fic

loved how you made Dean make sam believe xx

aww

w

you can believe in dreams and they wil come true xx

your writing totally shouted of talent, awesome fic lovey x
tsweeny chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
I enjoyed reading this story. I think you did a great job of writing Dean in big brother mode.
supernaturaldh chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
Great little sickness story...loved the big brother Dean in this one.
LaylaBinx chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
Aww this was so great! A prefect mix of humor and angst and drama and fluffy brotherly goodness! Super great! . Keep up the wonderful work sweetie! .-