Reviews for How I Got To Where I Am
I loved this fanfic so much I've read all your mark and Lexie fanfics and they are all truely amazing I do hope you write another at some point in the future :)
BakenandEggs chapter 18 . 2/21
Neat story. I really enjoyed it :)
slexieotpforever chapter 18 . 7/8/2016
THIS IS REALLY GOOD
the-cari-moose chapter 18 . 4/10/2016
Love it, love it, LOVE IT. I really should be sleeping right now but instead I am reading your story. You sucked me in in the first chapter and I was hooked the whole way through!
the-cari-moose chapter 16 . 4/10/2016
Why'd he come to Seattle Grace because he's having a daughter? Does he feel he needs Derek's support and advise? If so, why all the arguing and hatred in the first place?
the-cari-moose chapter 10 . 4/10/2016
OOOH what is it? Why did he return?
the-cari-moose chapter 9 . 4/10/2016
Awwwwh! This fic is soo perfect.
the-cari-moose chapter 8 . 4/10/2016
OH MY GOD YES! I should have seen this coming, but it didn't even occur to me!
the-cari-moose chapter 7 . 4/10/2016
OH MY GOD A SON TOO? AND ANOHER KID ON THE WAY! This is jhfuewfueqwgfi
the-cari-moose chapter 6 . 4/10/2016
What if her child is his? Please tell me the child is his!
the-cari-moose chapter 5 . 4/10/2016
Well then who the fuck is this mysterious wife?
the-cari-moose chapter 4 . 4/10/2016
Oh the wedding ring was what Dr Hunt saw on his left hand. Lexie's not even here!
the-cari-moose chapter 3 . 4/10/2016
:O NO! I thought a girlfriend for sure after the phone call, but a WIFE?! NO! LEXIE!
the-cari-moose chapter 2 . 4/10/2016
The flow of this so far is perfect, some stories you can read and they're all jumpy like they're been slapped together with duct tape, but this is beautiful so far.
the-cari-moose chapter 1 . 4/10/2016
Uhg I can't tell you how good it is to read a fic by someone who can actually write! Love all of it so far and I cannot wait to continue reading to see what happens.