Reviews for Details in the Fabric
Athena13 chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Great insight into Derek always needing to be strong and be the hero. And Meredith understanding when it's not like that.
laurendee chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Wow! This is a great story! It isn't rushing to the finish line, but letting Derek explore how he REALLY feels. Great job!
MissRe chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
Awesome oneshot... see how far behind I am? March! LOL I did love that Mer didn't run and was waiting for him. Excellent job.
atl987 chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
i like the idea of them moving in together & im so glad mer is not letting her mom get her way

can't wait for more :)
mamd chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
Oh this was perfect! I loved the way you handled his feelings and how you were able to work it so Mer helped him recover. What you had her say about it is okay not being a surgeon that is what I wanted her to say on the show something exactly like that. It is ok to quit and still be loved but don't quit until you have seriously thought about it. He could always become a professor - any university would want him.

Thanks for writing this!
shariebery chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
I have been reading your story from the docks called So Beautiful and I am really enjoying it are you going to post it on this site?
Puckleberryfan82 chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
I loved it.

Brandy
starvingstudent chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
I don't think I can tell you how much I hope we get to see something like this on thursday. Meredith is strong and there. The things Derek said are forgiven, but not okay. And Derek realized that he can be not perfect with at least one person.
Magdalena Rochi chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
Great Story!... Also well written! Update...
AmyInJapan chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
Nice work. I love Mer is so strong these days, it's such a nice change.
hugeGAfan chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
Loved it...loved it...loved it. I wish ABC could work it out this well. Am anxious to see what they do!
Kilikina1 chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! I loved this, and i really hope the show works it out in this manner as well :)
skye3 chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
that was perfect beyond words! you're awesome. thanks for the amazing story.
LoveTiva chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
Love it!
himmli chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
Great, great, great. Thanks for writing