Reviews for Cartman X Kyle
Top ton yaoi ! J'adore ce couple :3
Guest chapter 21 . 8/31/2018
THAT WAS THE BEST STORY EVER! I loved it all, im a true fangirl and love this ship, and the twist were stan kissed kyle i just, AHHHH~ so cute! You should do a stan x Kyle one to! I loved it and you neeeed to do more. Well byeee~
P.s-add some wendy drama if you do stan x kyle, k?
Guest chapter 3 . 10/24/2016
This is shit
Guest chapter 1 . 10/18/2016
Honestly one of the best Kyman stories I've ever read. You stayed so true to the characters personalities and didnt make it surrounded around just romance. It actually had a plot. Thank you for writing it!~
hardcake chapter 21 . 10/3/2016
love it
scarlet chapter 1 . 9/4/2016
wow love it very detailed
Zolufangirl17 chapter 21 . 10/6/2015
That was amazing! This was my first Kyle x Cartman fanfic! I'm glad I chose to read this one! If you ever decided to make an instagram I'd follow you!
cartman chapter 21 . 4/14/2015
I love this kind of stuff it's so CUTE
Please make more of these!
Pjbunny13 chapter 19 . 3/9/2015
I'm not logged in right now, but the name I entered above this comment is my username. Anyway, I LOVE this story, don't listen to all the people cursing you out and bitching about the ending. I know people can have opinions, but they need to take a few chill pills and learn that things don't always end with happy endings. PLUS! If those idiots had've read on, they would've known that Kyle and Cartman were going to return to Earth with life extensions. But anyway, this and a Dip in Hell is amazing and very cleverly written! Atfirst, when I read your Dip fan fic, I didn't know it was a sequel, but when I did realize it, I read CartmanXKyle right away and was NOT disappointed!
This is my second time reading it, and I STILL and will ALWAYS love it! :) Thank you so much for making this, Joy. You just made my life 10x better. And that is NOT an exaggeration XD
Lab's Rat chapter 19 . 11/29/2014
I'm not really understand all you put in this story, but in general, I like *-* I'm from Brazil, so, excuse my english. Love story, but If Kylle don't die at the end, they could be together in other story, adults, etc... :D Think about! I really love the way you dominated their personalitys!
RoseTurquoise chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
I've read the whole story except the two last chapters, which you wrote it would spoil everything if they're read x)
So here I am on my computer, able to comment the fic :D

It was A.W.E... ful. Hahahaa ! Just kidding ! I loved it so badly, no matter if the end was a little meh but this seems totally legit to me : this fic was epic (due to the bunch of unexpectable plots in) and very funny (oh my God, they killed Kenny ! XD)... so this is the reason of the flat end, kinda well-balanced with the previous chapters 3

Btw, thanks you for making me love Kenny ! xD ...Well, not in love with him but I like a lot more his character o he's quite cute by his unability (or refusal) to speak and even if he killed his friend (causing the end xD), he doesn't really look evil or something
Well, that's all I wanted to say :3
Guest chapter 21 . 7/6/2014
I LOVED THIS IT WAS AMAZING AND BY FAR THE FUNNIEST AND ONE OF THE MOST CLEVERLY WRITTEN STORIES IVE READ IN A WHILE.
guest chapter 19 . 3/18/2014
Oh my FUCKING GOD YOU SUCK! YOU KILLED KYLE!? Why the FUCK would you kill Kyle!?
I liked this story, I thought it was cute, but then you had to go and fuck it up with killing Kyle. And no, I am not one of those people that are all "WTF YOU KILLED KYLE B-OTCH WHERE WAS THE SEX GODDAMNIT!" I don't give a shit about the sex, they are only NINE FUCKING YEARS OLD in this story, and that would have been so fucking disturbing on so many levels, and just plain fucked up to read about nine year olds having sex.
I am sorry that I'm saying that you suck and all that shit, but I personally think that the ending to this story sucked dick. And I am not reading forward. Peace out!
HHEEHEHEH chapter 21 . 3/12/2014