Reviews for In Another Life
Penny chapter 5 . 1/13/2014
Please go on with the second chapter, it's never too late!
Penny chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
This chapter is amazing! I'd love a multi chapter story set in the Roaring 20's! I've been looking for it, and this is the best. I wish it was longer, there's nothing like this on this site! Anyway thank you very much for writing this
Guardian Izz chapter 2 . 5/15/2010
hi, me again, now PLEASE compare THIS chapter to your story "Tango Categories"

and tell me ... you can't spot ANY differences?

Cause I can.

Man, it feels like two different persons have written this. I mean, this is so romantic, so REALISTIC and in character and YET not cheesy.

The mood and the tone of the narration is like the complete OPPOSITE of the depressing, almost sexist one in your new story.

This fic will always remain one of my alltime favourites! And I wish you still wrote like this.
Pao chapter 5 . 11/1/2009
Love it!
cavanaugh-girl chapter 5 . 10/28/2009
loving all of it and looking forward to read more.
Guardian Izz chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
Sorry I meant Henry VI not VI!
abelard chapter 5 . 10/28/2009
YES! AWESOME! I don't watch The Tudors but I really really really loved this entire chapter from beginning to end!
Guardian Izz chapter 4 . 10/28/2009
Debutane season is probably my favourite of your stories, together with French revolution!

You said that you want to make the one about Henry VI a real story... well, if you have time and inspiration could you not write about this one, Iwant to know about their tension before this happened, and how they ended up together. I can imagine how she would tell him that they had to stop and she would avoid him and then he finds out that she is engaged, NOW THAT will set of the jealous Chuck and ALL HELL!

I just want to hear about the scene where he is jealous and she asks him why cause he has no right, he said himself... in another life... and she has to move on in this one!

I would love a scene where he threatens her without any thought that she has every right to do what she did, he just acts on the GREEN impulse evoked by her in him!
TriGemini chapter 5 . 10/28/2009
This was fantastic to read. Loved reading it, a lot.
Guardian Izz chapter 5 . 10/27/2009
I am so glad you have updated!

And I love the Tudors, only it's Henry VI not IIX, you start writing eith X after 9 (IX)
KillerNewton chapter 5 . 10/27/2009
adorable, cute, fabtastic, loverly

note though...roman numerals i, ii, i, iv, v, vi, vii, vi, ix, x
finnlover chapter 4 . 8/17/2009
loved it!
finnlover chapter 3 . 8/17/2009
loved the ending!
finnlover chapter 2 . 8/17/2009
loved it! ...loved the whole story in a chapter!
cavanaugh-girl chapter 4 . 8/17/2009
I reviewed this particular one already but for the others I just have to say that it was realy good. i like the way you write and tie in things..rly in character and love reading your stories