Reviews for Master of None
Trish62 chapter 2 . 3/20/2009
Yeah, limp up the Sam! Send more soon!
gidgetgal9 chapter 2 . 3/20/2009
This is truly a creepy tale- for a supposed easy foe- the Spring Healed Jack, had me shuddering. What a creepy and interesting tale- that gives us a wonderful take on the early Winchester dynamic. Can't wait for more!
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
OMG! LOves this is absoloutley brill!

you gals are pretty damn talented on your own but together this...is

WOW

you seriously just know how to write and what to write to make something a mastereice

amaizng fic, brilliantly written, loved whats happening!

i cannot wait for more xx
Madebyme chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
Well guys, that was a highly enjoyable read! Full of angst, action and even a dash of hurt Sam, what more could a girl ask for? It was just what I wanted to read and it hit all my spots perfectly.

Your character introspection was great and I really liked how we saw three balanced POV's, helping us readers to understand each of the Winchester's motivations. Although John and Dean clearly mean well, they just can't see that their actions are making it all the more difficult for poor Sam. It's really heartbreaking to read but it's written with skill.

I really enjoyed the Spring Heel Jack, is he based on real lore? He's got a very clear and distinctive personality and he works really here, especially his Old English accent.

Thank you both very much for sharing and I look forward with great anticipation for the next chapter. Take care, Madebyme.x
supernaturaldh chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
Great job, I love it.
gidgetgal9 chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
A legend I'd never heard of but was so interested in learning more about! What a great start and oh poor Sammy! Can't wait for more!
Floralia chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
You know I love this. You do such a great job of showing all of their perspectives, and making their choices understandable, although I just feel so bad for Sam all the way through. They mean well but you can really feel Dean and John’s attention wearing him down. And knowing they’ve been working on the hunt behind his back has got to sting, whether it was meant in that way or not.

The Jack is such an interesting character – I love his speech and mannerisms. He really comes alive.

Also, fire me – I totally thought the scum-bug thing was intentional. Weird, but intentional.
Still Awesome2009 chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
I love this story, and can't wait to read more. Flawlesslly written in my opinion
shesamonster chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
Geeze, what a way to leave off the chapter. ;P I can't help but wish that John would heed Mary's advice. But anyway, I can't wait to see what happens next!
pinkphoenix1985 chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
I love it when you team up with someone! especially Faye! :D

This is just so great and I totally feel for Sam! poor boy!
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
Poor Sam not only having to move but then having Dean slightly misjudge an exotic submission manoeuvre on him before being subjected to more training and research. And how awful for him to overhear his dad and Dean talking about him, thinking he wasn't cutting the mustard. Even Sam's research for the Spring Heeled Jack was really dismissed as being off target but after what has transpired it seems like he was spot on and it was John and Dean who were a little off the mark. And trust John to p*ss the Spring Heeled Jack off and Dean go off gung ho, causing it to jump again with a now unconscious Sam.

Let's only hope that Sam as the most articulate Winchester can use his powers of persuasion on the SHJ when he comes too as it seems that his skill will be the ones to save him as John and Dean now have no idea whereabouts he is.

Great start, looking forward to more.
Spense chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
Snidley Whiplash. :grins: It doesn't get much better than that. Except, Snidley Whiplash as a 'Spring Heeled Jack'. What a great villian. Very imaginative, and very convincing. I can just see him twirling that handlebar mustache of his. The claws kind of diminish the humor of it however.

Very good development of the plot and Sam's feelings. Dean was very realistic and in character. The only jarring note was that I felt John was handled a bit to heavy-handed. AFter all, the man truly loves his son. We see that in canon.

Great writing and absolutely LOVED the villian.
vonnie836 chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
What a story. So Sam is in the middle of growing in every way and his family expects him to be the perfect fighter and hunter. Too bad they didn't get it and although John remembered Mary's advise, he couldn't stick to it. And putting Sam down during a hunt, thinking what he says is plan far out there was so wrong and now Sam has to pay for it. Brilliantly written, I can't wait for more. Hugs, Vonnie
skag trendy chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
Poor angsty teenage Sam, berrated by his father and his brother has little faith in him. Will they ever realise that he deals with life in his own special way?

And now spring heeled Jack has taken him hostage.

Will the kid have enough will power left to survive or has his family drained it all with their thoughtlessness?

Great story girls. Love it.

Nebular is a such a lucky lady having this gem written in her honour. I love her stories so she certainly deserves it, and her talent knows no bounds.

Bl*oody shame I hardly know her since I don't recall her ever replying to any of my reviews of her work. I wonder if she ever bothered reading them.

Anyway, as I said great story and I can't wait for an update.

Kind regards,

ST x
spnMom chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
Oh I loved this. Very interesting monster. Now, the search for Sam begins. Great job, thanks!
84 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »