Reviews for Green Onions
OrganizationXIII13Roxas chapter 2 . 1/13/2013
I LOVE THIS FANFIC

AXELXROXAS FOREVER
Candy3314 chapter 2 . 11/27/2011
SOBBB! That was SO sweet! T-T Damn I nearly cried... and DAMN! I thought Reno was gonna get Rox! DX Had me worried there for a sec 0.o haha there was one part that confused me tho: 'Roxas looked quickly at Roxas.' Lol... I guess that was just a typo but it was funny when I first read it and I was like "What the...?" Hmmm I wish there was more but I think that was just the perfect ending :') beautiful
Candy3314 chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Oh Reno just got pwned, not wat u were thinking was gonna happen, huh, Reno? XD For a second I was gonna scream that there was not more and then I realized there was another chapter and I was like "YESSSS"
TheGuardian'sOfTheFishbowl chapter 2 . 10/6/2011
lol nice job you must really hate reno
mei lynn 64 chapter 2 . 4/9/2010
This is really good. Reminds me of Greece, but not at all! 8D I love how much drama there is in here...-sighs- I feel so bad for Not really, but still.
Cleonhart chapter 2 . 1/17/2010
. . .AW! X33 that was so cute! *squeals*

GAH Reno can go die so nya Xp

LOL "ill go for his eyes" i love Demyx XD

good job i loved it!
Tysonkaiexperiment chapter 2 . 1/14/2010
Holy crap, I think I love you for this fic. That was an awesome era, the music was awesome, and I think I love dork!Riku crushing on Sora. LOL. Maybe it's just the idea of Riku looking like a geek (considering Riku's my least favorite character) but it was just amazingly awesome.

D8 I didn't expect Reno to pull out a gun, obsessive much? Anyways, I'm glad they saved Roxy, I was kind of worried Axel would get shot attempting to do something heroic. Since we all know he would. Haha.

This was amazingly awesome and I seriously enjoyed it!
Not-In-Business chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
Aww, who couldn't love this? It was just so cute! And I loved the decade you picked, it made the story even better!
PaleFlutters chapter 2 . 6/13/2009
AWH how sweet! I loved your choice of music by the way. Earth Angel! Aw adore that song haha! I really liked this theme/time era. Very cute. Wonderful job done!
Niwaki chapter 2 . 5/21/2009
amazing it's so cute
crystal13moon chapter 2 . 5/13/2009
Aw, that was so cute. Reno was a bad boy (and not the good kind!) I love the ending, so perfect.
crystal13moon chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
I so love this! Dorky!Riku is amazing and so funny. Axel's an idiot and now I feel bad for Roxas, and even a little bit for Reno lol.
sasunaru gaalee chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
i really like this :) it had a nice feel to it...xD poor Reno

please update soon!
Ldrmas chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
Hey It's me Ldrmas from DA, I can't believe you're on here too. hehehe I love this story no matter where it is! I can't wait for the next one! ;D
Ivanobraun chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
Oh my god, I love you.

You had me at 'bad boy Axel'.

xD And then with the nerdy Riku. I laughed so hard.

It really does have an oldies feel to it. :]

I honestly enjoyed this change, instead of the usual 'Roxas is emo, Axel is an insta-love perv'

So thanks for that. xD Really. This was amazing.

Can't wait for more.

PS. Also, you had RokuNo. I LOVE RokuNo.