Reviews for Gibbs and Ziva: Secrets
Citty chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
Very sweet, very hot.
But the last sentence was my favorite.
guest chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
I've read this story multiple times. The sex is HOT... but Ziva says she loves Tony then asks Gibbs to sleep with her as a friend... and they get it on more than once. I can't help but think that if Tony ever finds out he won't be understanding, he'll feel betrayed... I know I would. I think both Ziva and Gibbs have the best of intentions, but there is just something about your girl and your boss/friend getting it on behind your back that's a bitter pill to swallow. But, hey... did I mention that the sex was smoking HOT?!
Lizkrupa chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Just. Amazing.
mmkbrook chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Let me start by saying I am a Zibbs shipper. I cannot get my mind wrapped around any other ship. Abby is so immature and silly,there is no way I can conceive of any relationship with Gibbs except as her supply line for Caffeine. Tony after his affair with the Frogette and the Rivkin jealousy business does not make him a good choice for Ziva.

After Gibbs, going back to Tony does not seem logical.
USAFChief chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
Obviously this story has been here a while, but I've just stumbled across it, and very glad that I did. You captured Gibbs pretty well, I think, and you came very close to a male perspective on most of his thoughts. I do believe this is a plausible story. I've know it to happen, although not to me, more's the pity.

You write the sex very well. I did not see a single description that I would change to make it more realistic. At some point I'm going to read more of your work, so if you'd rather I didn't review in this public forum, let me know and I'll PM them to you.

Thanks for sharing your story with us.
Xayian chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
Nicely done. Didn't think I'd like the first person narrative but you did it very well. Now all I need is a first person narrative from Ziva as she finds that right time for Tony. :) *wink*wink*nudge*nudge* _
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
i- i- gulp... wow. i just... wow.
LucindaC chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
You write very very well. This story was HOT! I was sure you were male from details! Awsome sex scenes. Very true to life and I think you wrote very true to character. Cannot wait to read more of your stories. Off to take a cold shower!
GloriaS chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
wow this is one of the best written story i have read in along time. i cant wait to read more of your work.
ishouldbewriting chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
Holy #$%& that's something amazing. I tend to be a fan of Ziva & Gibbs pairings but this one, while I know that you specified that it was a one time thing, read much truer to their characters than most of that pairing usually does. You just captured something about their interactions that is fundamentally very realistic
SharpObjects82 chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
I...woah...damn...that was freaking hot...

I love this! I would love to see Tony and Zi hook up and her decide that it was Gibbs she wanted all along. That was amazing!
Gretchen chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
Great story! Very nice structure and grammar; makes the story a lot easier to read and enjoy! Look forward to your next submission.
celkin chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
Wow. I really loved seeing the human side of Ziva, her vulnerable side. What she was feeling, needing, going through was very powerful stuff. Of course, it seems obvious that Gibbs completely understands what she is going through. They are very similar in their mentalities and how they handle things. The way they both seemed to work through some things by sleeping together, a one time thing, seemed to work. It made sense. You wrote this one very well. I enjoyed reading it.
KB chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
Very Very good. Would love to read more!
Shatterwing chapter 1 . 3/19/2009

Hot and plausible.

I don't think I've read a Gibbs/Ziva that has done more justice to the pairing then this right here.

And I've read alot of NCIS fics.