Reviews for Green Beer
Hermione's Shadow chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
lol, that was cute, I needed something funny to read
shadowgrl94 chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
(laughing) thats funny
writinghasceased chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
LOL hahaha. Great job!
SharadaGirl chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
Gotta love St. Patrick's day.
vivelabookworm chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
Haha! I love it! Ohh Jaeger Bombs. Irish Carbombs were always a pretty big tradition too, half Jameson & half Baileys in a shot glass, drop it into a pint of Guinness and chug! Haha. St. Patrick's Day is always fun, whether or not one's drinking. Awesome fic. )
alix33 chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
"“That, my dear, is a St. Patrick’s Day tradition, green beer,” Tony said, grinning widely. “St. Paddy’s Day is the best.” “I thought you were Italian?” Ziva said, gingerly sipping the green beer, and frowning even more at the taste. “Ziva,” McGee interjected. “Tony is a frat boy, any drinking holiday gets celebrated.”" - LOL, though I do have a question: Does DiNozzo really say 'my dear'? I had that expression pegged as being more one that Ducky would use, but I can always watch my four seasons (I haven't bought season 5 yet, and 6 is probably not available yet, as it is still showing in the US) of NCIS DVDs again to check...

"earning them dirty look from the other patrons" - 'earning them dirty looks from the other patrons'.

LOL at the ending.
The Sway Wannabe chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
roflmao way too funny loved it you should do more about this not sure how but something with them drunk.
Dreamer22 chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
::snorts:: love it well done
MinaSeraphina chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
Lol! That was so cute and totally made my St Patricks Day!
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
I agree!

Good little story!
finlaure chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
Try green Tequila, it hides the worm! Really liked this one, thanks for sharing.
Bundibird chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
Ehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe.

"I lurve it, you know that?"

Lol, great work - i love the image i get when i think of a drink-war between tony and Abs.

Love Bundi
Cable Addict chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
Hehehe! That is hilarious! Totally...Just freakin' awesome!

Happy St. Patricks Day!