Reviews for Laid to Rest
Yume chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
I just finished the game (I know, couple years behind), and just want to say thanks for an awesome fic!
Shiek927 chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Great story; as you said in the end, I just love the relationship between the two because of just how different they are - Ellen is so meek and innocent, and Keats is, well, himself...so to have the kind of 'friendship' they have is something else and it's something I enjoy reading; it's definitely unique, but in it's own way, it grows like it does here.

No romance, but still very enjoyable to read :)
Deb-Dras chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
That was AWESOME! xD

Marvelous! Wow, I liked this fic SO MUCH!

You got their personalities so perfectly! It was SO GREAT!

Awesome job! Keep it up! You're great!

See you next time! :)
The Lonely Fox chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
This was a great story though I wish there had more of a romantic tinge to it. o well
Fan Of Games chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
So this is how the interview turns out. I'm impressed. I've read about the interview in the Folklore walkthrough, but I haven't gotten to that part yet.
flyawayintothesunset1204 chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
oh I love this...:) it's great. I hope you do another one on Folklore!
JustPassingThrough chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
I'm not much of a writer, so I don't really have anything to offer critique-wise. That said, I suppose that this won't really mean much...but...

I just wanted to say that I really enjoyed this! Out of all the Folklore stuff I've read, this is my favorite! It's thoughtful, interesting...and,well gosh I just really like it! 3

Not to mention,I'd just finished up Hellrealm when I read this the first time- so it was kinda like, a little bit of extra added to the main story I even forgot for a moment that it hadn't happened in the game haha XD

At any rate, I hope you find the means and interest to write more on this _

Nice job! 3
emptyfortunecookie chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
This was fantastic! I think a very accurate depiction of Keats and Ellen's rather awkward if still not lovable relationship.
StormOfTheNorth chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
yay a folklore fanfic!

Ellen and Keats are so cute! I love how you portrayed their beautiful yet sometimes awkward relationship.

this totally made my day! I wanna write one nw X3