Reviews for Here Comes the Sun!
Percabethfan9hh chapter 6 . 3/30/2014
Hi I loved it plz write more cuz it sounds really good so far and I want to know what she sees
Guest chapter 6 . 10/28/2012
Please continue please continue please continue please continue...
I can go on forever. But please what does ella see!
percy is cool chapter 6 . 1/22/2012
i liked it i cant wait to read the rest so please finish it
Jarrett chapter 6 . 2/27/2010
You're a talented writer! I love PJO. I'd like to be a novelist too. Sorry for a short post, but post some more of those stories. at . You have to sign up, but it's free! If you decide to, I'm Riptide!
kaleidoscopeflowers chapter 2 . 2/18/2010
This story needs some work. Ella's a bit of a Mary Sue and the plot is cliche. The song lyrics are not allowed, but I think it would be fine if you edited it to only include a few lines of lyrics, not a whole bunch. Your grammar and spelling is good, even though you have a few mistakes.

Kaleidoscope
Editor Called Antrevine chapter 2 . 2/15/2010
This a very stupid self-insert mary-sue. Plus, it was fun reporting you for using song lyrics! PLEASE DELETE THIS GARBAGE!
Where's that girl Luxa chapter 6 . 8/11/2009
Cool story!

kind of fluffy but good!

You should definetly continue

QL!
lover of books chapter 6 . 4/18/2009
please!write the next chapter! pretty please! with cherries on top!
oldmanshuckle chapter 6 . 4/15/2009
nice story. when's the plot coming in?
Pacific Love chapter 6 . 4/13/2009
hurry and update
EmeraldSerpent5450 chapter 6 . 4/12/2009
Beth is there? just a wild guess. I'm probably wrong, but hey, I am a lot. I'm used to it.
SonofHades chapter 6 . 4/7/2009
All the girls in bad sitcoms sigh. And there's always an episode when the main character(s) get locked in something and reminisce, but hey. Sorry I haven't been on in a while, but I'm grounded until Spring break (Next week). Hope to see another chapter with more Ella, WIll, Anna and Xemari, I leave you to consult your muse.

-Travis
a friend chapter 6 . 4/7/2009
AW! I LOVE it! I love Will! Aw, man, I sound like a daughter of Aphrodite! (Not that that's bad, Aphrodite, please don't make me ugly!) Please update soon!
PJOandTwilightGirl chapter 6 . 4/7/2009
Okay, so I know I'm probably the first reviewer for this chapter but I REALLY REALLY REALLY NEED to know what she sees! PLEASE UPDATE! Like, NOW! If you don't update in the next day I'm gonna hate you forever! :(
theoncomingwind chapter 6 . 4/7/2009
good job (though i think it may be going a bit fast)! keep writing/update soon!