Reviews for Road to Redemption
ringkeeper chapter 15 . 7/14
Your writing is by far the best I've read - so eloquent and just simply beautiful. I cried for Legolas and cried harder for Thranduil. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Your Thranduil. He will always put his child first. That is what all great fathers do - they put their child before themselves.

I love how your captured Thranduil - beautiful, delicate at times, elegant, fragile, vulnerable, yet so untamed. Thank you for this wonderful, stunning piece.
clairecbrl chapter 15 . 2/12
I have to say, your story is one of the best I have ever read, and trust me, I read a lot.
The way you managed to make me addicted to this tale with the enigmatic beginning is exceptional. This dark story holds, in my opinion, so much poetry that I loved reading it. You truly are gifted and I will look at your other work as soon as I'm done reviewing. I want to say thank you, because I had an amazing time reading your fic.
Claire
RoboTitaness chapter 15 . 12/23/2015
Could you write more with Little Legolas and the twins or Arwen? I love their sibling relationship. Or maybe a story of when Legolas first arrives at the Council of Elrond and reunites with the Noldor elves? (Perchance the twins tell some funny stories of baby-Legolas and baby-Arwen to Aragorn? I could see them doing this. ;) )
Nako13yeh chapter 15 . 4/22/2015
I've read To love and sin first when I found it, didn't realize that it was yours... and weeks later, I had found Golden Sun, Silver moon (with Haldir) and as I kept reading it over and over, I just realized I didn't read your notes! XD Shame on me.. and that's where I found Road to Redemption... As I read I found out (AGAIN!) XD That it connects to love and sin... which is amazing by the way... and I'm like... finally Puzzling out the pieces and it's a great RIDE honestly... hahaa.. you'll be surprised when someone like me just messes with the filters on fanfiction to find a decent story, and yet fate lets me end up in your stories... now, I have finally pieced them together... xD AH... just need more "HALDIR" on your Golden Sun Silver moon! Update soon
lucydod chapter 8 . 8/17/2013
I absolutely love your Thranduil *o*
TiTaN chapter 15 . 7/19/2013
only, the events in the last chapter happened so quickly I failed to grasp the whole thing at first!
TiTaN chapter 15 . 7/19/2013
I am eager to see the sequel! wonderful story, as always!
if you ever happen to write a book -you have enough talent to do so- I promise I would be the first one to bye a copy!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Hello. I'm sorry if you've actually done this somewhere before, or I've just not noticed it, but would it be possible for you to display a trigger warning for certain content? Again, I'm really sorry if you have and I've skipped past it, but I would appreciative of a strong warning.
Lia Whyteleafe chapter 3 . 7/6/2012
"Do you know how many days, and how many flowers, love poems and serenades, it took for me to clear up the misunderstanding? And in the most embarrassingly public way imaginable?"

Most embarrassingly public way imaginable? Oh, you don't mean...
Lazy Gaga chapter 15 . 6/28/2012
DUDE. That was just epic from start to finish! Please tell me that you've at least started the sequel to this! Because this was just INSANE! Wonderful job!
klester1987d chapter 15 . 4/1/2012
Sequel?
dr3 chapter 15 . 12/17/2011
I loved this series. So sorrowful & hopeful. You mentioned a sequel to wrap this up... do you still plan on doing so? Want to find out how Legolas fares and what of that crazy Rolof (who I totally don't understand why he is still alive]. Rolof and Gamma caused so much hurt and Rolof will probably just go to another town and prey on children extending more hurt. Rolof definitely should meet his end. Cannot believe that Thranduil would let him live after almost raping his son.
gginsc chapter 15 . 7/11/2011
Nice story. I'm waiting for the sequel. Are you still out there?
midnight13731 chapter 15 . 11/21/2010
I shall stay with you on the next journey and may the Valar be with you also. 'Twas a beautiful story, mellon-nin, fit for the hall of fire itself. I thank you for writting it.

mela,

midnight13731

-x-
Freddie23 chapter 15 . 11/20/2010
End? End, as in the end of the story? Please let it just be the end of that particular chapter and not the end of the fic. Because I love this story and I love reading your writing, as you well know from my excessive reviewing lately!

I hope you'll soon be putting up another LOTR fic. Please, please, please.