Reviews for Kiss Me, I'm of Mixed Race
Free of Mundane Thoughts chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Pfffffftt. Japanese leprechaun. *dies laughing* Oh Kanda. He would NOT be happy with that. And lols, Lavi. He's really adorable sometimes (read: all the time). I feel like he and Tyki are both really good teasers though, which makes them a really good match. Because they can both appreciate the joke~ Though mostly in the *rolls eyes* kind of way. Still. Sooo cute! Haha, I coincidentally read this right after another Lucky St. Patty's fic. It was kind of ironic. ;;
TealEyedBeing chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
This utterly adorable fic just totally put me in the happiest mood ever xD
Exorcist Junko-chan chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
I loved it! It was so cute 3 I love that pairing! It was really good :) Great job! Keep it up
Cat-Tuong chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
Love it, absolutely love it ) Great job, keep it up _
winegoldsayuri chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
Aw, I love your Lucky fics and your general writing style. That was really cute, especially the end. At first I really didn't understand anything at all, but that's probably because St. Patricks Day isn't celebrated where I live and I know like... nothing about it except the pinching. xD (Hah, no on can say that fanfiction can't teach you anything.) So yeah, I guess I was as clueless and confused as Lavi. 8D But still: lovely fanfic. 3
Allen.Nara chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
I love this.

And, I mean... Tyki. and Lavi. KYA

XD

Okay, I'll stop squeaking like a fangirl and tell u:

this story ROCKS.

just, write more, many more! :D
I Spaz With Pizzazz chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
-SQUEE-

damn, girl! :D i loved it even more than what i read in your notebook. plus, the whole indoor pool thing... lawlz, you stole farce that from our school, didn't you? XD mahaha. recycle! and it was awesome. just all of it. especially the lucky, of course. 8D

~Pizzazz
random-shit chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
Genious! I have no other word.
Steamcraft chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
That was amazingly adorable and sweet! And I agree! St. Pat's should now forever be Lucky day! Luck of the Lucky, ne? XD As I've said with Bookkbaby's Language of Flowers, I like how you placed Tyki younger than he is as a senior, it just seems to fit him, ne?

Have an awesome Lucky filled day! (belated... -_- x])

Cackles!
artemis89 chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
I LOVE YOU! understand? i have to repeat? I LOVE YOU!

this fic is super cute. i didn't know about the tradition "kiss me, i'm..." but is a great idea for a fic.

and you are the one that think of the Lucky-day. THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Lucky is my OTP, well no, is my obsession. but is so difficult to find someone else that think like me (a lot of person put Lucky after Yullen. i do the opposite).

and you are right: if Yullen has an entirely week, why can't Lucky have a single day? (i would make an entirely year,but it's ok).

i've already read I Spaz With Pizzazz's fic "pinch" and it's also very good (and fun).

i hope you two will write other Lucky fic.

WE NEED MORE LUCKY IN THIS WORLD!

again thanks!
bunny-tash chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
toture again

it's really good i love it

omg did you have to leave it like that

a very good ending but still,implying there gonna do it but nothing. you toture people for a living don't you

and yes i very much enloyed the lucky

love love love it :)