Reviews for Call Me Again
KitsuneMiyuKendraHyuga chapter 1 . 4/2
Delicious ;-) no, honestly, very well written, fluent and full of humour! Great job!
The Last Deathly Guardian chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
Hahahahahahahahahahaha! Oh My god Itachi is like the ultamite sex god! Even with his voice he can make her climax...he is sooo dreamy... I wish I had him. Sakura's so lucky... And then when he came home thing was definitely sooo planned. Sneaky bastard.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
that was aw
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
I feel like such a perv reading this! haha :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
hahaa! loved it
CutieSOS chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
this was really good.
blackbutterbly1997 chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
omg yes this is goo at the core...lol
Angel Fantasy chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Very hot indeed. Naughty Itachi, tricking Sakura like that XD
Nazarei chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Wow, loved it!. Actually, Itachi is more of a Navy SEAL, I suppose. Deadly.

Great job!
Aura Jade chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
Ooh hot!
Karatekid-Ninja chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
that was... amazing... i loved it, god, that was hott!
Vendria chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
"Just as planned"

Where deathnote and naruto fandom collide! loved it! It made me giggle with glee.
SayHappy chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
twitch... that was hot just saying xD any way nice good job lol
Destructive Habit chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Just thought I'd point out that you mentioned that itachi's uniform was white, and as a future servicewoman myself as well as an avid uniformed man enthusiast (I'm about as big of a military fangirl as one can possibly get...), that the air force (as you mentioned in the end note) does not have a white dress uniform. I believe you are thinking of the Navy's dress white ceremonial uniform with the choker collar. Tom Cruise wore it in Top Gun, which was about the Navy, not the Air Force. Sorry if this seems like a rant, but most of my family through the generations were in the military for 20 or more years, and I myself am soon going to be an officer in the Navy, so I have quite a vested interest. Other than that little blurb, I absolutely love this story and your portrayal of the characters. Itachi is a very drool-worthy image and Sakura is a very, very lucky girl, fictional character or no. You give them such dynamic in so few words. I absolutely love your stories!
angel897 chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
love it hot lemon please keep writing kay