Reviews for Call Me Again
Krickitat chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
ah that was sweet in so many ways.

M I like phonesex!itachi
Hiei's Cute Girl chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
Ah, guys in uniform are definitely the BEST. XD You're making me want to draw him like that! Perhaps with the first few buttons undone, or maybe a zipper... a zipper is sexier and it makes the garment easier to discard...

Itachi is EVIL! I wonder how he managed to get away, or if he had already been set loose. XD

I loved it!
A Kindred Soul chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
Amazing as always!
fionfee chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
Hm, I guess if Itachi was in any American military service, it would be Air Force as a pilot, since he is speed based, but I think it is more Deidara's place.
sexypancake chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
Woah! This caught me totally off guard with sexiness! Itachi makes a great police officer, but imagining him in the army or air force is even better! Wow! I beg you to please write another chapter of this! So hot!
AnOthEr-bEIng chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
gah! phone sex! *nosebleed* lol

gotta love a man in uniform yum
sakuita chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
OMG! I DIDN'T KNOW PHONE SEX COULD BE SOO... SEXY! lol this story was awesome! i absolutely loved it like o. lol but lmaoo how can someone put their knees on the others shoulders? lmaoo that got me dieing. "With your knees on my shoulders?" lmaoo whoop! this is defiently going on my favs! i hope u write a sequel or more banging storys like this! keep on rocking! ]
67 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5