Reviews for By Any Other Name
Moi chapter 1 . 8/6
PS: I was wondering what would happen if and when Sam finds out not just who, but what 'Jackie' is. Not necessarily the horseman bit, but the immortality and actual age part and just why precisely Methos had fled to Atlantis and how come Daniel helped him. That sort of thing.
Moi chapter 1 . 6/28
Intriguing. I'd love to know Methos' perspective on this.
bogus1 chapter 1 . 3/18
I like your introspective style of storytelling and this is a good story. It even has a beginning, a middle and an end. Speaking of, I liked the unfinished ending of your other story with hermione and severus.
Hannah Lynn McDonald chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
Wow. Such a well written story and gripping. A definite air of sorrow too.

Thank you so much for posting this - apleasure to read!
S chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
Obviously it's older, but, it might be cool to see a follow up to this.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
Great story!
Spidey-phd chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
Very interesting point about communication. I've never really understood the translation part of the stargate universe but you make a very valid point.
JanusGodOfPossibilities chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Excellent fic. 4,000/10

The example of the lullaby and the translation devices was very good. Its a shame no one else has ever pointed out how other planets in Stargate would view the tone/humming and the actual lyrics and nursery rhymes and lullaby and stories and folk/fairy tales(like the origins of various adaptions in various Disneymovies from various stories). An example similar to idea about the lullaby humming and the lyrics would be /s/5646950/1/Muggle-Fairy-Tales-Are-Mad

And the other fics in that series by the same author.

That would be interesting to read, the natives of the Pegasus galaxy that are on Atlantis(Teyla or Ronan) being curious about Earth fairy tales and what their reactions would be to the different versions and the fact that they are/were/have been told to children.
purring-kitten chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
I like it, would love to read more.
OCMichael chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
It most certainly does NOT suck; I am impatiently waiting for more.
Cameo Cat chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
This is really good. I like the idea of Adam/Methos with this crowd, and I like watching Sam work things through. Now, watching their actual interactions would be really interesting.
mabidiso chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Good god this is brilliant! I feel a joyful song building up within my chest.
The Unicorn chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
As a start of a longer story, with various twists and turns which are not quite evident yet, this has great potential and I hope you keep writing it.
As a short story on it's own this is horrible with nothing resolved and skipping over things without explaining anything.
marmota-b chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
I love this, even though I'm not really well-versed in either of the fandoms. I love this, not the least because of the point it makes about languages and understanding.
Morrolan chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Really wish you had more of this storyline. Love it. Very intriguing.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »