Reviews for Visitation
jjuliebee chapter 16 . 2/3/2010
Oh Amy it was perfect! And well worth the wait. Christmas dry humping FTW! Great job bb! xoxo
Shortcake79 chapter 4 . 2/3/2010
WOW this is really great so far. I like how it is from both of thier POV. x
montannaleigh chapter 16 . 2/3/2010
awesome chapter :)
Annetteskitty1 chapter 16 . 2/3/2010
Oh how I LOVE this story.

Love how Alice directed them to the library. I love the slow courtship taking place and Charlie's kindness. Emmett is great too. The wait was so worth it, bb!
latuacantante4him chapter 16 . 2/3/2010
Thanks for the update. I missed Jailward. :) Great chapter.
AH Darling chapter 16 . 2/3/2010
Ah! Welcome back RFAmy! I missed This story so very much. So glad that they got their Christmas together, so very fucking glad.
GinnyW 31 chapter 16 . 2/3/2010
Oh, prisonward, how I love you. :) I've missed the story, sweetie. They're just so sweet. Gah. More, please!
AliceinAngst chapter 16 . 2/3/2010
So glad he had a good Christmas. His lonliness is so sad.
aerobee82 chapter 16 . 2/3/2010
This was wonderful. But the fact that he had to go back made me sad. I just want him out of there so badly. :-(
BethMasenCullen chapter 16 . 2/3/2010
Welcome back! We missed you and Jail-ward!

What a lovely Christmas for Edward and Bella! The only thing that would make it better would be if Edward could get a new trial, be acquitted, and be adopted by the Cullens. A big wish list, I know, but can't hurt!

Hope to see more of the story soon!
scrosby66 chapter 16 . 2/3/2010
Excellent chapter. I was so happy that he got to go be with a family for Christmas. This is a great story. Thanks for writing it!
Kerry Hale chapter 16 . 2/3/2010
Loved it. So happy Edward got to have a real Christmas. Awesome job.
susanpr chapter 16 . 2/3/2010
So glad to get your update notice. Loved this chapter! Your Charlie is such a great guy and a fantastic role model for Edward. Can't wait to see what happens next!
kdc2239 chapter 16 . 2/3/2010
Loved it! I really can't wait for more!
ScarlettLetters chapter 16 . 2/3/2010
*SIGH*...oh...he just breaks my heart. He's TRYING so hard and I love that Charlie is taking such an interest in him and PLEASE OH PLEASE OH PLEASE if another drama arc is coming, don't break my heart too much. It's got to be coming, I mean...it says angst right up there...ok...I'll just breathe through this and trust you. Glad he got this awesome Christmas before you destroy him again. (Dramatic much? Nah! Not me.) :)
645 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »