Reviews for Visitation
PiperBlue chapter 16 . 8/27/2010
Is that it? Is that the end?

I enjoyed the story so far! It was really good! But if that was, in fact the end, it didn't really feel like it... Idk... But, overall, a great story! : )
poppingpenguin chapter 16 . 8/17/2010
Oh how I miss this story :( Just met up with a few girls from the fandom last week and Visitation is one of the stories a few of us were saying we would love an update from :-/ Hope your muse returns to you.
KeeWit chapter 13 . 8/15/2010
KeeWit chapter 6 . 8/15/2010
:D
KeeWit chapter 5 . 8/15/2010
KeeWit chapter 4 . 8/15/2010
In case you haven't noticed, after reading all 16 chapters in one sitting, I am now going back to review all the chapters I missed reviewing the first time around. I can't promise quality reviews, but I'll register a review for each chapter.
KeeWit chapter 3 . 8/15/2010
Great chapter.
KeeWit chapter 2 . 8/15/2010
The inequity in America's criminal justice system is so unfair. Things would have turned out so differently if Edward could afford a good lawyer.
KeeWit chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
Great beginning!
KeeWit chapter 16 . 8/15/2010
This chapter made me realize that the best rehabilitation is to let inmates experience what a great life it's possible to have.
KeeWit chapter 15 . 8/15/2010
I just saw that the next chapter is the last one ... and you haven't updated since February. But I read at the end of this chapter, "I promise I am not ever going to abandon this fic. I will finish it. *Scouts honor!*" So I'm counting on that! I figure it wouldn't hurt to tell you that ... maybe fanfic updates are like exercizing with a friend. The pressure that someone else is counting on you makes you do it even if you don't want to ...
645 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »