Reviews for Visitation
mspacman1 chapter 2 . 4/6/2009
I loved Edward's pov! I am loving that Emmett (I'm assuming) works there! I am guessing that Edward has been violated before or badly hurt/abused. I hate that!
mspacman1 chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
I'm hooked!
brandy chapter 4 . 3/31/2009
wow...i love what i've read so far and cant wait to read more. please update again soon!
TwilightFan104 chapter 4 . 3/31/2009
Juvie sucks, but at least Edward has Jasper now. Great way to bring him into the story and loved the prank he pulled. Maybe BElla will befriend Rosalie, and have someone to go to visits with. Can't wait to see if Alice appears and how.

I love how you are handling Edward and him still wanting to be more then just a criminal that gets lost in the system. Edward's reaction to finding out Bella wanted to see him was perfect. Now he has some hope. Can't wait to hear how she agreed to get Charlie to sign the application. E&B getting to know each other thru letters is great. Mail call for prisoners is like Christmas to children because it is their life line to the outside world. Now Bella will be Edward's lifeline. As someone who played that role many years ago, she does not know yet how vital she will be to Edward's stay. It was very poignant how he used thoughts of her to keep from doing anything wrong.

“Unicorns?” LOL
DarkAngelRakell chapter 4 . 3/30/2009
wow love it!
Twilight-in-Texas chapter 4 . 3/30/2009
“Unicorns?” I muttered disdainfully.

LOL - Oh Edward, if you only knew!

I love this story!
ILRPinkGirl chapter 4 . 3/30/2009
I'm so glad Edward has made a friend, and that Bella can come visit him now! But how did she get her dad to sign the form? If I had to guess, I'd say she forged the signature, but I guess I'll need to wait and see! Can't wait for more :)
Twilight-in-Texas chapter 3 . 3/30/2009
Great story. can't wait to read more
ilovethisplace chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
I absolutely love this story! Keep it up!
ILRPinkGirl chapter 3 . 3/29/2009
Cute story, I hadn't thought of anything like this before, nor have I seen a story like this either. Looking forward to more!
TwilightFan104 chapter 3 . 3/29/2009
Poor Bella! Sometimes it sucks to be a minor, not that I remember that long ago. :) Can't wait to see how she handles this. Maybe if she tells him she just wants to go and thank Edward Charlie will support her. Then whatever happens from there he won't have to be involved in. Or maybe she can try to get him to sign it without reading it. Are you going to be alternating POVs each chapte? That is a great way to keep the story moving. I can't wait to see if Edward finds out Bella tried to visit and what he says about it.
kitkatt26 chapter 3 . 3/29/2009
wow! this is a great story update soon please!

lots of love! -Kitkatt
KJ chapter 3 . 3/29/2009
I am really enjoying this story. This is an idea I have never seen before and you are writing very well. Can't wait for the next chapter.
TwilightFan104 chapter 2 . 3/29/2009
I saw your banner or on the forums and thought I would check the story out. I am so glad I did because it has to be one of hte most original ideas I have come across here. I look forward to seeing where you go with this story.
Oo Livia Cullen oO chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
I'm reading this story on Twilighted and I absolutely LOVE it ! This is an amazing idea that you had and you're writing it very well !
645 | « Prev Page 1 .. 33 40 41 42 43