Reviews for Burning
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 7 . 12/31/2010
i love it! can't wait for more!
Bookits chapter 7 . 5/6/2010
If I were her, as soon as I was able to get up and walk I would have gone and burned Akito extra crispy. Please update ASAP! And I love the Mentalist too! awesome show!
Bookits chapter 6 . 5/6/2010
WHY DIDN'T SHE burn him to A CRISP? Or LIKE a FREnch FRIE?
GleekingSam chapter 7 . 5/23/2009
Good story :) You capture the characters really well. Especially Rose and Lily.

But just try to slow down situations and put a bit more detail into them.

Update soon!
xchemx chapter 7 . 4/6/2009
Aw! Adorably sad, and kind of gory, but still cute. Why would Hatori not help Kyo? I think that that's kind of out of character for him. I really liked this chapter. Keep up the awesome work!
Megan-Erizabesu chapter 6 . 4/3/2009
OH MMY WORD!

That was GREAT! Man, so intense; I loved it! Great job cousin!
Arin-chan chapter 6 . 4/1/2009
O.O poor Rose please write more soon X3
xchemx chapter 6 . 4/1/2009
Good chapter! It skipped around a little, though. Like in the last chapter, she was talking to Yuki, and the next she was waking up in her bed. Did I miss something...?

Anywhoo, one error.

“There all out to dinner,” Akito said maliciously. “Don’t worry. I’m sure they’ll be back soon.”

“Won’t I get bloodstains on the floor?” Rose said tersly.

Spelling, dearie! I know it doesn't matter to some people, but spelling is part of what makes a good fic. Tersly is spelt: tersely. Also... You used the wrong there. You put there when it's supposed to be they're.

God, I hope I'm not nagging.

Send the chapter to me before you update!
xchemx chapter 5 . 3/30/2009
Oh! I don't want Rose to forget! That would be so depressing. I really didn't spot anything wriong with this one. By the way... Do you need a beta? I figured since I review so much, why not? PM me and let me know what you think...

This is a great story. Update soon!
MEGAN-ERIZABESU chapter 5 . 3/29/2009
great cous...can't wait to read the others you've updated.
xchemx chapter 4 . 3/27/2009
Huzzah! This chapter was pretty short... Wow, you must really be getting sick of me. Is this going to be a KyoOC? Great job!I spotted one teensy error:

Kyo shook his head. He was thinking crazy.

I'm not sure "He was thinking crazy." is the the best way to word the sentence. It's a little choppy.

Just fix that, and it'll be awesome. Update soon!

Rini
xchemx chapter 3 . 3/21/2009
Yayy! Another chapter! Whe! If I were you, I would work on adding a little more detail. Just a tad.

Update, please!

I'll be watching...
xchemx chapter 2 . 3/20/2009
OH! Update! Please! I want to know what happens! Did Rose meet the Sohmas in the past and Hatori erased her memroies? The only problem I spotted was this:

We took a step, and Rose released his hand, but stumbled and fell forward. He caught her, and all of a sudden there was a small puff of smoke and Rose fell to the ground. On her head was an orange cat, and around her were Kyo’s clothes.

You originally started this story in third person, and then switched to first for one word. Just a minor mistake, switch the We to a They and you'll be good!

This is a very intriguing story. I'll be watching...