Reviews for Reunion
Labrynth chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
Beautifully written, so well done. I've enjoyed seeing your progress as a writer:)
Crystal Lorelei chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
It's so sweet! And realistic unlike so many others I've read. No one expects a person to recover from something like that immediately.

I wish my love life was that SWEET!
Dark Glass Marionette chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
As your username says, Magnificent Kiwi, this story was certainly magnificent. Long and beautiful, a nice combination ;) Haha, I'm going to check some of your work out; this one has piqued my interest.

Damn, why couldn't I have noticed it sooner? XD Anyway, good job!
LaraSGCLena chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
"Falling back into Chris' embrace-" That says it all. *happy sigh* I love the realism you put into this story. Emotions that are true to heart. Loving the Leon/Claire touch ;)
Ariasofelegance chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
Well, now that it's summer time, I figured I should start reading the ficcys I missed in my absence.

This was a very lovely oneshot! I've seen a lot of people attempt to write out the reunion, but you pull it off so beautifully! I want to go check out "Confessions" right now! :D

-KT -
Pau chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
I love it! i really like when authors keep the fic cannon, i think you capture the feeling of Jill after RE5, the guilt, horror, angst.

Thanks for this great fic
Crystal Volcheck chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
Your story is so sweet, I loved how you paired Chris & Jill with that ever so slight hint of Claire & Leon. It was fantasic!
Devil Rebel chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
nice
Agent-G chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
This was a very good one shot to show how things have gone after the ending of the last game. Given all that she went trough I can't expect Jill to just bounce back into things as first she lost two years of her life (although she didn't age all that much so that's something)

I liked seeing everyone who knew Jill in the games there and loved the reuion stuff. Also liked the pairings for this and I'll go and start the actual story that is based on this.
the.underdweller chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
This is so sweet )
reconnoiterer chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
This is so sweet and adorable! It definitely put a smile on my face.
Kenshin13 chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
I am with Tek on this one. I think this is the best postRE5 stories I have read so far, I so wanted Chris and Jill to have some kind of romantic moment in the game. So all the fanfics I have been reading have helped with that, fantastic story I thoroughly loved it!
tek chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
I would dare somebody to top this as one of the Post-RE5 Chris/Jill fics, but there's no way in hell could they do it.

Seriously, this is amazing. The perfect amount of angst and hope all balled up in one big RE gang reunion. Absolutely fantastic.
Hobohunter chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
Aw that was SO CUTE! I loved it so much! You did a great job! :)
Rompiku chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
Now this would have been the perfect epilogue to RE5. Everything is how it should be. I'm so happy that Chris and Jill will finally get married, and Leon and Claire got together.